Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Union Jack flag needed?

• 30-07-2010 12:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could buy or borrow one of these? It's needed for a fancy dress parade on Sunday. I had one bought on ebay but it hasn't arrived yet.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

You could try the local Orange Lodge :)

I'd give a call to 1 of the hotels around to see if they could tell you where they get their flags.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Balagan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Got sorted. Got a beach towel in Argos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

and where's this parade??

so i can throw stones at ya;)

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭firesidechat

You could always ring Paddy Kennelly.
    Didn't he and his gang of wanna be's lift one from outside the
    cathedral last year.
    Although knowing him, He will charge you enormous rental fees.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭alex73

There is already a similar thread on this exact same request... (with a torrent of Anti UK sentiment). I really doubt any Irish retailer stocks them, your best bet buy on the internet or print one yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

finbarrk wrote: »
    Got sorted. Got a beach towel in Argos.

Argus wouldn't have been stocking this in Ireland 25 years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

alex73 wrote: »
    There is already a similar thread on this exact same request... (with a torrent of Anti UK sentiment). I really doubt any Irish retailer stocks them, your best bet buy on the internet or print one yourself

where??

Advertisement