Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contractor Companies

Options
  • 30-07-2010 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭

Hello. I was wondering if anyone could provide me with a list of companies that pay contractors?

I know from talking to various staffing/recruitment companies that in Ireland you must go through an intermediary company that sets you up as your own business to be a contractor, but I only know of one company that does this (CXC) and I am not to fond of them or their company.

Are there any alternatives

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭KarlDrake

CptSternn wrote: »
    Hello. I was wondering if anyone could provide me with a list of companies that pay contractors?

I know from talking to various staffing/recruitment companies that in Ireland you must go through an intermediary company that sets you up as your own business to be a contractor, but I only know of one company that does this (CXC) and I am not to fond of them or their company.

Are there any alternatives

Hi there, check out
    www.prima.ie
    and
    http://mcandrewaccountants.ie/contactus.html

I know both principals personally and rate them very highly.

Advertisement