If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

19, 22 & 26PFL3405H LED Backlit TV - NOW IN STOCK

Options
  • 30-07-2010 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

I now have the new range of 19, 22 and 26PFL3405 LED Back Lit LCD TV's in stock.

Still no tech spec's up from Philips yet - I'll will post up when its available.
    I'll give a little run down of spec's, that I know.

All are LED Backlit TV's
    1366x768 Resolution
    HD Ready
    150000:1 Contrast ratio
    Crystal Clear Image processing
    MPEG 4 Digital tuner

Connectivity wise -
    2x HDMI Inputs on the 26PFL3405H (1x HDMI on 19 & 22" versions)
    1x SCART socket
    1x USB
    1x VGA
    1x COMPONET
    plus Headphone jack, Co-Ax Digital out.

They are very good looking TV's (you'll have to take my word on this...) and certainly produce a nice and contrastly image, good detail as well

Price wise they are -
    19PFL3405H €299.99
    22PFL3405h €379.99
    26PFL3605H €479.99

I have them in stock now and ready to roll.

you can check 'em out in store.

Cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.