Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crack Cocaine in Cavan

Options
  • 30-07-2010 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭

I was reading the front of the Anglo Celt earlier and there was an article about a guy was was attacked by 4 men last Sunday. Anyway one of the Councillors mentioned in the article said that there had been an upsurge in the use of Crack Cocaine in the town.

Inside the paper there was a couple or articles about people been stopped with deals of heroin for sale.

Am I going around completely oblivious to what is going on in the town or is there really a lot of Crack Cocaine and Heroin dealing going on? Before anybody asks NO I am not looking for any :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Thread title of the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

it's all over hyped shite, some of the scum are moving on to it yeah but there's no upsurge and nothing the average joe needs to worry about!

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

Adam wrote: »
    it's all over hyped shite, some of the scum are moving on to it yeah but there's no upsurge and nothing the average joe needs to worry about!

Yes it may be slightly "hyped", but it is about time that someone sorted the scum out and make Cavan a better place. And yes the average Joe does have to worry, because if you have ever seen the effects "Crack" has on, a town a person or on the family of an addict then you really should worry.
    I dont think the Gardai are doing enough, but who could blame them? when these dealers and scum- who put some kind of "hard men" title on themselves (about as hard a ****e in my opinion...lol) are brought to court the Judges are far too lenient with them. Maybe we could get them done for not having car tax or maybe dropping litter, and then the Judges would really throw the book at them...lol.
    I think there are a few decent lads around Cavan who would just love to give this scum the justice they really deserve.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

What next? Somebody'll be murdered and then where are we?
    Drive-by shootings in the night. It'll be like Boyz N the Hood.
    Then they'll have whores selling their wares on the street.
    The pimps'll be using crack to keep the whores under control!!

I'm going to lock myself in the basement until they catch them fella's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 nalorac

That's it.

Cancel the Fleadh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,023 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Nothing to worry about there, death is pretty swift with Crack!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 animalhuger

Thats what happens when ya close the head shop!

I know some people that do hard drugs and they know loads of people who do hard drungs

Most the chavs and most the rockers all do drugs in cavan

Ya cant blame anyone taking drugs here look around its full of missrable farmer's

People up hear are the laf of the country cos everyone is so misrable and all the weird things out side populated area's lol

I think drugs should be made leagal and there should be medical facilitys like in Vancouver in Canada for heroin ect..

This is fact the onley reson weed was made ileagal was becose of a racist govner in America over black soul singers he taxed it to the max but they still got it so then they band it!and most countrys followd suit!

The royal famly even used it for "medical" use!

And ok some people are negitivly affected by it!
    What if your elergic to nuts?lol its not the same effect but.Just came into my mind!NUTS! Can kill you but no amount of weed can!

Leagal drugs=less violence=less murder!

Prostitutes in cavan is verry common theres even a website lol

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Johnny T

I know some people that do hard drugs and they know loads of people who do hard drungs

Ya cant blame anyone taking drugs here look around its full of missrable farmer's

People up hear are the laf of the country cos everyone is so misrable and all the weird things out side populated area's lol

I think drugs should be made leagal and there should be medical facilitys like in Vancouver in Canada for heroin ect..

This is fact the onley reson weed was made ileagal was becose of a racist govner in America over black soul singers he taxed it to the max but they still got it so then they band it!and most countrys followd suit!

What if your elergic to nuts?lol its not the same effect but.Just came into my mind!NUTS! Can kill you but no amount of weed can!

ur ponts wud hav some creditability if u lernt 2 speel corectly and not lik a fooking junkie mar out of it on heroin

• Registered Users Posts: 33,403 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Coke AND hookers...?! My God, you'll be the country's hedonistic capital bz the end of the zear if you keep this up...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Johnny T

BTW, could you elaborate more on these Prostitutes. Preferably availabilty and location.

Eh, one of my mates wants to know.
    Down with that sort of thing I say myself.

Johnny T wrote: »
    ur ponts wud hav some creditability if u lernt 2 speel corectly and not lik a fooking junkie mar out of it on heroin

Im f**king dislexic!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,023 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

i'd say crack and meths would cause very dangerous crime if they were legal.

i'd say crack and meths would cause very dangerous crime if they were legal.

It would be about the same as it is now,if there was real education on what drugs do what,there would hardly be any drug related crime with proper facilitys i.e decent rehabs and with the profits the goverment could fund the education,rehabs and user's facilitys to do heroin safely.

If this country put all that in action,muging houses being robed and all would drop to the floor altho it would still happen.

And the number of hard drug users would drop too,the results of that are in Vancouver

If you dont like it, leave it you idiot and take your drugs and all your druggie friends with you!

Nothing to worry about there, death is pretty swift with Crack!!

well said Ash...

muincav wrote: »
    If you dont like it, leave it you idiot and take your drugs and all your druggie friends with you!

Listen right me and my friends my good freind smoke weed we dont do crack and heroin and all

What iv said is to help this nation doing heroin if f**ked ok it ruins people now im telling you if the goverment put all iv said into action theyd be in a safe place and be able to get medical and mental health!

People like me geten weed would be 100% safe buyen weed in a shop or chemis and not worried some nut is gona stab me or say i ow him money and so on.

Ya have to undertand i dont agree with people doing hard drugs but if all of what i said was made leagle people wouldent die of over doseing or severing a vain and aids would drop from less dirty needls!and so would the users becose of of the proper rehabs and REAL! education on drugs!
    This country has a huge drug user population for god sake!
    Look at all the people in head shops!if all this happend nobody would die from them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

muincav wrote: »

well done, very helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Im f**king dislexic!
    You're not kidding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

f*ck the coke.... bring back cavan cola... that'll save us all!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

NufcNavan wrote: »
    You're not kidding.

Any more of this and you'll be taking a break from the forum.

Advertisement