Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can i be banned from the site during specific hours?

Options
  • 30-07-2010 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

Im just wondering is it possible to be banned from all boards.ie fora during the hours of say 9am to 6pm everyday, excluding the legal discussion page?

Trying to study for law exams and everytime i look on legal discussion i end up going to after hours and other fora for ages. wasting time.

I know this sounds stupid but this stupid forum is going to ruin me. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

No, I'm afraid it's not possible. :D

Self restraint, that's what you need. You could ask your IT department to do it, though. It should be possible from outside the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

I think once my stuff sells on adverts ill apply for an all out site ban apart from legal discussion.

Thanks Tom

Hogzy wrote: »
    I think once my stuff sells on adverts ill apply for an all out site ban apart from legal discussion.

Thanks Tom

That's not technically possible, I'm afraid.

It's all or nothing - full siteban or nothing. I also draw your attention to the sticky at the top of this forum about requesting sitebans. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Whoops. Sorry didnt notice that at all.

Never mind!

:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement