Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Phone to get

Options
  • 30-07-2010 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

I don't need a phone but can get one cheapish from Vodafone. What would be the most attractive proposition for selling on to help me pay the contract? Basically what's hot and what's not?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

htc desire and the iphone are always popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 kennyp

You will probably have to pay a bit to get the HTC or Iphone on your contract and I think the Iphone signs you in for 18months (Check just in case) If your just looking for something with resale value I would recomend one of the nokia smart phone E52, E73 or E63. You will probably get 100 to 150e for them. Perhaps check whats selling and for what price on ebay, Adverts.ie and donedeal.ie. In general if you are only getting it to sell on then stay away for any of the blackberry's as they are difficult to unlock reducing the resale value

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

Advertisement