Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pinata

Options
  • 30-07-2010 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

The little one has been taking about having a Pinata for her fifth birthday since her fourth birthday. Does anyone know where i might pick you up in Dublin/Ireland I'd love to surprise her. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

You can make them yourself. Takes about 2hours you need to leave it to set.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

You can make them yourself. Takes about 2hours you need to leave it to set.

Ha Ha i have visions of a Frankenpinata, please think of the children!:eek: I'm trying to surprise the child not frighten the Sh!te out of her.

But seriously, what are we talking here paper mache and some wire?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

You can get them in any of the large tescos

http://www.tescoparty.com/ShowProducts.aspx?pageid=1265

I've seen the Burro one, not sure Ireland would have the rest of them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Ithink I drove past a party shop between KCR and Harolds Cross that had a sign advertising them in the window last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭narfsnonsense

Smith's Toystore had some last time I was up there....prob at Christmas. You have to fill it yourself though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

most party type shops will have them, though they're not nearly as popular as they were.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭dashboard_hula

There's ones shaped like big yellow suns in Tescos too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

Smyths still do them. You must fill them up yourself though...Making them yourself does work out cheaper as most of the ones you get you have to fill yourself

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

The party shops in Heatons do them...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

I had the Burro one from Tesco at my party on Sun. There's not a whole lot of sweets in them. Maybe get a couple if you're having lots of guests at the party.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭niceoneted

I saw them making one as part of an advertisement after the weather on RTÉ recently. They used the Kellogg's rice krispies box and I think they said to refer to the Kellogg's website so try there. It looked easy and quick enough to make.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Par72

The card shop downstairs in Dundrum Shopping Centre has them.

Advertisement