Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My bitch had 11 puppies this week

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

wolfpawnat wrote: »
    I'm in love, they are so so so adorable. I thought my Yorkie was suffering with 7 pups, is mummy getting some weight back, my Yorkie took a few weeks to bulk up again!!!!! She had help with feeding though, the cat had kittens the same week and they all lived in the once box and the cat helped feed the pups!

No way. Have you pictures of them feeding of the cat. That must of been cute.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

LetFly wrote: »
    Thanks. yes the mother is putting on weight again and is back doing some light exercise. She was very fit before the pups arrived so that helped a lot. I have started to wean them now so she will not be under as much pressure. Apart from the full teeths you would hardly know she had one pup never mind 11 :)

Yes, those bitches (pun intended) look better after having several babies than we do with the one!!!!
    No way. Have you pictures of them feeding of the cat. That must of been cute.

Here they are :) Sorry about taking your thread minorly OT LetFly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

wolfpawnat, that's so sweet!! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

wolfpawnat wrote: »
    Yes, those bitches (pun intended) look better after having several babies than we do with the one!!!!

Here they are :) Sorry about taking your thread minorly OT LetFly!!

That is so cute. It's like Mummy Cat is saying ' God I'm wrecked, when will I have them reared?' in the second pic!

And LetFly the puppies look gorgeous. Tubby little balls of fun! Mummy Dog must be wrecked looking after them, they are absolutely shining with health.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭LetFly

lovely pics wolfpawnat :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement