Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to 3pay from Meteor Bill Pay.

Options
  • 30-07-2010 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭

I'm going to make the jump and move to 3 Pay. It is very good value and I wont have a bill every month!

Is there anything I need to do beforehand? I have payed my bill today and I am not in contract with Meteor either.

I'm going to go into the 3 store tomorrow to make the move hopefully.

Can you port your number on a Saturday?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭M450

Out of curiosity what plan are you moving from/to?

I switched from Meteor to Vodafone on a Saturday in order to get the special offer for "new customers" when switching to Meteor bill pay. They said it would take 20 mins but it never happened. The guy in the Meteor store just ended up ringing Vodafone to cancel the port and he gave me the offer anyway.

So yes, it should work on a Saturday...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Just go in and they will set you up. You can port on Saturday yes, just do it early

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement