Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem w/ reception

Options
  • 30-07-2010 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭

Hi Im currently on Meteor on an LG Viewty, living in Dublin city. I've had it for about 2 years now and have always had problems w/ the reception.No one can hear me when Im downstair in my house and I have to constantly run upstairs to get signal but generally get 3G everywhere outside y house. I can't remember what it was like w/ my last phone, Sony Ericson W810i. Just wondering is this problem addition crappy-ness from the Viewty or a Meteor problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

it could well be a meteor problem. call meteor, give them your locatation and ask if anyone else has had problems.

do any of your friends have o2/ vodafone sims? try them and see if they have the same problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭DGRulz

Cool thanks Ill try that.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Max Power 2010

if its just 3G your using it might be an idea to switch the phone to GSM only as 2G signals can be be somewhat superior to 3G, as 3G signals are higher up in the band it doesnt always provide good indoor coverage.

Advertisement