Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hotels+pubs in dublin for aviva opener??

Options
  • 30-07-2010 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

heys guys,
    i'm planning on going up to dublin for the man utd vs airtricity x1 match on wednesday...was wondering if anyone could recommend a decent hotel don't want to be spending alot on it as im only going to sleeping there really.
    also could anyone recommend a few decent pubs as i've only gone out in dublin a couple of times...cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

You should ask here:

Travel Forum

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=37

Failing that D4 Hotels

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Thread moved from Limerick City. be sure to review the charter for Dublin City forum as it may be different to that of Limerick City.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

"Aviva" opener is today chap, you mean the first football match in Lansdowne.;) As for hotels, I'm no genius but I'd imagine with 50,000 people going to the match with the majority supporting the English club and guessing that all 50,000 won't be from Dublin hotels will be expensive.

Pubs before or after the match?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭PaulieC

xlarkes in Irishtown for pre- and post-match drinks and food

Advertisement