Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodlawn, Ballinasloe.

Options
  • 30-07-2010 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hi, I have been trying to get off the rental ladder for a while and this property caught my eye.
    http://www.daft.ie/searchsale.daft?id=543531
    Does anyone know anything about the area especially would I be able to get a broadband connection there? many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Nice area with railway station near by. That's about it though. Not much in the way of broadband except for mobile and possibly wireless. Too many trees around most of woodlawn for wireless to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭dantbyhid

The add you linked states this....

"Broadband Options:
    Home Broadband from just €19.99 a month. Check O2.ie for details"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

Get a BER cert

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

dantbyhid wrote: »
    The add you linked states this....

"Broadband Options:
    Home Broadband from just €19.99 a month. Check O2.ie for details"

Woodlawn exchange isn't broadband enabled so they're advertising their mobile bb. O2 coverage is very poor around Woodlawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,662 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

cards wrote: »
    Hi, I have been trying to get off the rental ladder for a while and this property caught my eye.
    http://www.daft.ie/searchsale.daft?id=543531
    Does anyone know anything about the area especially would I be able to get a broadband connection there? many thanks.

Light House Networks might cover the area with there wireless service, they cover Athenry, Cappataggle, Loughrea and Tynagh, so Woodlawn might be covered.

• Advertisement
Advertisement