Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complaint about mod

Options
  • 30-07-2010 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

I'd like to complain about Greebo on the golf forum. He has banned me from the golf forum for 7 days on what i believe to be unfair grounds. I'd like to appeal the decision.

He made a warning and i made a post which did not breach the warning in any way. I feel i've been vindicated against.

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Per the dispute resolution procedure, if you're not happy with a moderator's decision and you can't work it out with the moderators of the forum, your next step is to take it up with the category moderators, Sparks and uberwolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭LittleLiam

Contact all forum and category mods, but no reply from any of them. Even though they've all been online.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Leave it with me for a bit...

Advertisement