Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish books

Options
  • 30-07-2010 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere in Dublin i could get my hands on a few novels in Spanish? preferably kids/teenage level as in 12+.Appreciate it if anyone can point me in the right direction!

Scruff

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭djcervi

There are two modern language bookshops in Dublin. Modern languages on Westland Row, which is near the Pearse Street Dart station. Also there is International books just off Nassau Street. It's on the little lane between Knobs and Knockers and Reads. I'm pretty sure the latter do novels for all levels, although both definitely do novels. Both shops sell language learning materials also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

I sent you a PM re: some books I'm selling.

Also, the instituto cervantes has a library you can join for 20quid a year and borrow as many books and DVDs as you like.

If you know anyone going to spain on holidays you can also get them to buy you some.

You can buy El Pais and some mags like OK, HELLO, COSMO (if you are into that, lol) in Easons also.

Also, check ebay and amazon for cheaper, used books.

My dad went on hols last year and bought me a heap of books, some of them a bit weird as he didn't know what he was picking up, lol, but great nevertheless.

Don't want to sell them ones as I have yet to read them, but if you want to meet up and do a book swap at any time I'd be more than happy.

Hasta Luego!

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭scruff321

guys thanks alot, Peanuthead i sent you a PM, thank you both.

Advertisement