Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband or mobile broadband in Three Castles?

Options
  • 30-07-2010 9:04pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I cant get it with Eircom because they say there lines dont go as far as the house anyone know would Vodafone work in the area?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

"Mobile Broadband" may work but only way to be sure is test it at the location you need it, remember though that so called Mobile Broadband is not the same as actual Broadband over cable or ADSL.

As such "Mobile Broadband" isn't really suitable for online games etc

Most mobile broadband providers allow you a trial period, best to check with your nearest vodafone store if you wanted to test it out

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

i'm up the road from you and we use 3 for mobile broadband and IFA wireless in the house.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Ok where bouts are you?have you a link for IFA?

Also what tv can be got in the area sky.ntl,or just get your own sat dish

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

Portal House
    Raheen Business Park
    Limerick
    Tel: 0214671677
    Email: accounts@ripplecom.net
    LoCall: 1890 RIPPLE (1890 747753)

they've changed the name to ripple and we get sky. ntl i think are cable which we can't get - we're up past tulla church, heading back down to freshford

Advertisement