Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to get car serviced?

• 30-07-2010 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi all,

I have a Peugeot 407 (2007) and an Audi A4 (2006) that I need to get serviced. Can anyone recommend a good and reasonable mechanic/garage in Limerick city?

Thanks alot.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

webdev wrote: »
    Hi all,

I have a Peugeot 407 (2007) and an Audi A4 (2006) that I need to get serviced. Can anyone recommend a good and reasonable mechanic/garage in Limerick city?

Thanks alot.

Gearbox centre top of henry street (across from corner flag) ask for dom i wouldnt bring my car anywhere else.I go there because 1]i know im not going to get ripped off 2]his quality of work is second to none.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

depends on if you are working and where you are based but i have a few suggestions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Henry street Garage. Top of Henry street. Opposite Corner flag/Old Stand pub.

Dom is honest and often charges very little when he could easily charge more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Ben Riordan just outside Ballyneety (about 7 miles out from Limerick) is the guy I use; a top mechanic and a top guy, and very reasonably priced.

PM me if you want his number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Personally I use RS Auto,good place to go.
    Allowed me to supply my own parts aswell

• Advertisement
Advertisement