Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin apprentice swap with sligo apprentice

Options
  • 30-07-2010 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I am an apprentice carpenter due to go into phase 6 of my apprenticeship but have been selected for it sligo. apparently I can swap with a sligo student who is due to go to dublin. If anyone knows of an apprentice carpenter from sligo due to start their phase 6 in September in Dublin that would be interested in swapping with me then contact me through this post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭dingding

Might get more of a response in the electrical section

Also did you try contacting FAS as they assign apprentices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 todser

dingding wrote: »
    Might get more of a response in the electrical section

Also did you try contacting FAS as they assign apprentices.

Yes I was onto FAS and they cannot give me any personal details of any apprentice. Im not sure if i could swap with electrical or plumbing etc. good point though, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭dingding

I would imagine you could only swap with another carpenter as the course is completly different and there are only a certain number allowed on each course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 outbackmark

I an apprentice Carpenter and I've been called to Sligo IT for Phase 4 I'm looking for someone to swap with so I can do the phase in Dublin. I've tried FAS and they said it's ok to swap but won't relese any apprentices details. does anybody know of any Apprentices who've been called to Dublin and would like to swap for Sligo ? contact me through this post. Cheers.

Advertisement