Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager 2010 demo, what to do now?

Options
  • 30-07-2010 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭

I just played this demo till it ran out, just wondering if I was to buy the full game now if I can just load my saved game from the demo.
    I like the game but i'm not interested in starting from scratch again
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Yep your save game file from the deom will work on the game proper. however the demo only plays with a small database so you'll only be able to play the full game on that save with a small database.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Frisbee wrote: »
    Yep your save game file from the deom will work on the game proper. however the demo only plays with a small database so you'll only be able to play the full game on that save with a small database.
    Some of them, others play on the full database and only allow limited timeframe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Jonah42

Are you able to download tactics and use them in the demo version? I've been itching to try out some 4-4-2 diamond style tactics.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Why not try and create your own, instead of using other peoples?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Jonah42

Because I'm thick.

• Advertisement
Advertisement