Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Au Pair Advice

Options
  • 30-07-2010 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Due to some unforeseen personal circumstances I need to get an au pair ASAP and I don't know the first place too look.

Its pretty much an emergency situation if anyone can give me some advice on contacts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Several of my friends with twins used http://aupair-world.net/ with great success, but as it is a website, not sure how quickly you'd get someone- you'd need to contact them, work out terms, then fly them over... If it is a true emergency and you need someone within aweek or two, you may need to get a nanny short term, while you look for an aupair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Silja pretty much hit the nail on the head, check out gumtree, rollercoaster, magicmum, etc, people are always advertising as childminders. You may need to employ one until you can get an au pair in place.

Advertisement