Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guru Multi Timbral / Multi Out Template for Logic 9

Options
  • 30-07-2010 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I've made a Template for Logic 9 for Guru. Hopefully it'll take the donkey work out of it for y'all :D

All 8 Engines have their own Midi Channel for you to Drag & Drop the Patterns onto.

All 8 Engines have their own Outs which also have a corresponding channel in the Mixer & arrange.

Theres a read me & screenshots in it with a load of boring stuff that I wont go into here.

Heres the link. ICN Template.zip

If it doesnt work in the future whenever you find this, message me & I'll get it to you.

Theres a Ultrabeat that has been reset to blank & velocity sensitive in there too, along with some extra grooves.

Its only Mac unfortunately.. so its no use at all, at all.. on Windows Guys :(

If anyone has any problems let me know. I'll probably be lost, but I hope it works for you! LOL :D 8)

Cheers,

J

Advertisement