Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rock Monsters

Options
  • 31-07-2010 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,875 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone hear of the rock monsters and if they still play?
    dont know where they were from

it's maybe 6 years at least since i seen them and they used
    to play the quays in galway and cuba back then

they were the closest thing ive seen to a decent heavy metal band
    and the vocalist had some range and could sing anything.
    they always started off with smoke on the water.
    any info much appreciated or about any decent live band
    that can play maiden and the likes as well as these guys could.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Must try and find out what happened to Barry (singer) as a mate of mine played with him back in the day. He had some pipes, all right, could do More Than A Feeling live better than Boston could!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

The rock monsters are no more im afraid conor the lead guitarist plays with me in a few bands now and the singer i think your refering to is mark guildea great rock singer can be heard on celtic legacy's ressurection album aswell,i did quite a few gigs with the monsters right up until the end great rock set a great bunch of lads aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Sorry, you're right, smelltheglove, I knew he was Guildea, just couldn't think of his first name!

Advertisement