Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a job ??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

www.primark.ie part time jobs in city + crescent, apply online.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Alpish wrote: »
    Looking for some part time work as Im currently in college. Any ideas guys? I've handed out LOADS of cv's

That new bar where The Cuckoo Box on Denmark street used to be is hiring!
    Whelan's is the name!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

That new bar where The Cuckoo Box on Denmark street used to be is hiring!
    Whelan's is the name!

Yep lloydwhelan@gmail.com is the guy who is hiring. That e-mail address(mod alert) is the email which is on the window of the pub. Open in 2.5 weeks I'd say. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

indeed.com

Best out there, that I can see, at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

No Name in the Crescent is looking for someone

http://jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=1128643

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 SwooshSwish

Subway in Crescent looking for part time deli staff

Apply with CV to amryan26@yahoo.com or instore

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

Just spotted this if anyone fancies being cabin crew with Emirates. Interviews in Limerick 2nd November.

Swamp in The Creacent! Enquire within!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Given previous threads I'm not sure I should mention this, but the Spar on Henry St (underneath the newtown house apartments) is looking for staff.

Also I read on the Arabica facebook page the head barista (/manager??) is leaving I think, so it might be a good time to drop in a CV if that's your area of expertise!

Receptionist - Strand Hotel

http://jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=1130398

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

perfume shop crescent have sign up for seasonal staff :)

New Sketchers store opening, looking for a manager and assistant manager

http://www.recruitireland.com/job/manager-and-assistant-manager-limerick/14530719/

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Cherrycoke wrote: »
    New Sketchers store opening, looking for a manager and assistant manager

http://www.recruitireland.com/job/manager-and-assistant-manager-limerick/14530719/

Where is that meant to be opening? The Crescent shopping centre?

Kess73 wrote: »
    Where is that meant to be opening? The Crescent shopping centre?

I dunno, dosn't say in the job description

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Cherrycoke wrote: »
    I dunno, dosn't say in the job description

Cheers. Could not open the link on my phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

united colours of beniton oin cruises street looking for full time staff enquire apply within with cv

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Cocolola

www.primark.ie part time jobs in city + crescent, apply online.

Thanks for this, I applied and just got called for an interview :) so here's hoping.

Also:

Harry Corry are looking for temporary sales assistants (only 16 hours).

An unspecified clothes shop looking for a store manager but this is through a recruitment agency.

Cocolola wrote: »
    Thanks for this, I applied and just got called for an interview :) so here's hoping.

It's good to actually hear of feedback! It got to the stage of just listing jobs without anyone coming back to say they were successful!

Best of luck Cocolola!

It's good to actually hear of feedback! It got to the stage of just listing jobs without anyone coming back to say they were successful!

Best of luck Cocolola!

Thank you! I'll need it, it'll be my second formal interview ever and also only the second one in over a year an a half of applying for hundreds of jobs. So this is progress :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

Thank you! I'll need it, it'll be my second formal interview ever and also only the second one in over a year an a half of applying for hundreds of jobs. So this is progress :D

Hey Cocolola - How many hours advertised for the part time job in crescent do you remember? I got an interview with them too :D Might be worker buddies!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Xx-Steph08-xX

Hey Cocolola - How many hours advertised for the part time job in crescent do you remember? I got an interview with them too :D Might be worker buddies!

aww i applied too didnt hear back though :( it was a min of 12 hours i think

aww i applied too didnt hear back though :( it was a min of 12 hours i think
    Still early days - fingers crossed they will

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Barretts in the Crescent - p/t supervisor sign in the window.

Hey sorry for the delay! I actually can't remember, I've applied for so many jobs in the last few weeks they've all become a blur.

And don't worry too much yet Steph, they most likely had a ton of applications and will take a while to get through them.

Hey sorry for the delay! I actually can't remember, I've applied for so many jobs in the last few weeks they've all become a blur.
    Haha same thing happened me - I think it's 12 hours but I'm not 100% sure

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Nicola123

Are there any new Bar positions around? My boyfriend has been searching for ages and applying to everything advertised but no luck. He's been offered a job in a bar in Belgium but he really doesn't want to have to go because I've just gotten a new job myself. He has a good few years of experience in pubs and clubs. Can anyone help? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭FCUM

Nicola123 wrote: »
    Are there any new Bar positions around? My boyfriend has been searching for ages and applying to everything advertised but no luck. He's been offered a job in a bar in Belgium but he really doesn't want to have to go because I've just gotten a new job myself. He has a good few years of experience in pubs and clubs. Can anyone help? Thanks.
    Dont know if you've already seen this...

http://www.jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=1130831

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Nicola123

Thanks for the reply, yeah we've seen that one but it requires your own transport and he doesn't drive so that ones out unfortunately :( thanks though.

• Advertisement

Nicola123 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply, yeah we've seen that one but it requires your own transport and he doesn't drive so that ones out unfortunately :( thanks though.

Smyths bar in the city center seem to always be looking for staff - would be no harm to go in and have a chat with them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement