Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a job ??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭gaf1983

I think it's no harm FCUM, just to ask when a decision will be made on the appointment, as long as you don't sound like you're nagging or the job advertisement specifically says not to canvass it should keep your name on the hiring company's minds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 BubbleG

anyone know where i can get a part-time job in a pub or resturant????

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

BubbleG wrote: »

Not really the right thread for this question. Check out the thread below
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055985353&page=37

Best bet is to do up a few CVs and start handing them out.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 BubbleG

h3000 wrote: »

Hopefully that might work... :) anywhere you can think of???? x

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

h3000 wrote: »

Hopefully that might work... :) anywhere you can think of???? x

Mod Note: Moved from Restaurants/Takeaways thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭busyliving

Nothing new around?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

busyliving wrote: »
    Nothing new around?

Mint Café looking for person! Fluent English and experience necessary.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 104 ✭✭spindizzy

Job!

Supervisor required

Full time shop supervisor required for large discount retailer. Shop has several units around the country, and is currently expanding.

Successful candidate will have experience in a similar role, will have excellent customer service abilities including the ability to develop staff customer service skills. Experience working to meet targets, merchandising, pushing sales. Good computer skills, dealing with staff issues and customer complaints.

Applications including cover leter and cv to mrpricelim@tjc.ie. **very important insert limerick supervisor as email subject**

Applications in as soon as posible, interviews will be held Tuesday 7th February.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Carphone Warehouse @ Jetland are/were (there was definitely a notice up at the weekend) looking for PT staff.

Can't really remember the nuts and bolts of the spec though.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Erper

Irish Wolf wrote: »
    Carphone Warehouse @ Jetland are/were (there was definitely a notice up at the weekend) looking for PT staff.

Can't really remember the nuts and bolts of the spec though.

i dont think that they would take cv in store..
    i know guy who work in CPW in cresent and he told me that usually cv's are sent online...
    just like network 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Erper wrote: »
    i dont think that they would take cv in store..
    i know guy who work in CPW in cresent and he told me that usually cv's are sent online...
    just like network 3

Aye, you could be right... this looks like it here. Still no harm in asking in store I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Erper

you could try :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

spotted and ad for full and part time waiting staff in the window of Bambu today

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Just saw this on The Devon Inn facebook page:

Calling anybody looking for part-time work. We are currently looking for Wedding waitresses/waiters to work at the weekends for our busy wedding session. Experience is necessary please forward your CV by email for the attention of Mary to info@devoninnhotel.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Just saw this on The Devon Inn facebook page:

Calling anybody looking for part-time work. We are currently looking for Wedding waitresses/waiters to work at the weekends for our busy wedding session. Experience is necessary please forward your CV by email for the attention of Mary to info@devoninnhotel.ie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 104 ✭✭spindizzy

Job!

Shop Assistant Required

Temperary full and part time shop assistants required for large discount retailer. Shop has several units around the country, and is currently expanding. Positions may lead to permanent positions.

Applications including cover leter and cv to mrpricelim@tjc.ie. **very important insert sales assistant position as email subject**

immediate starts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Supermac's on O'Connell street have a sign in the window for part-time staff evenings only. Better than nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

any german or french speakers looking for work, with customer srvice exp, PM me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Customer Care Reps required €9.35 per hour
    We in IRC are currently recruiting for Customer Care Representatives starting next Tuesday 20th of March in Limerick.

These positions involve shift work and you could be rostered to work any time between the hours of 8am and 10pm incl weekends.

The ideal candidate will be customer focused, friendly, good telephone manner and have customer service experience.

€9.35 per hour pay rate.
    For further information please call Gwen on 061 608234.

Sincere apologies if your skill set is not a match for these requirements and please feel free to forward my details if you are aware of someone who may be interested.

Regards,
    Gwen

Gwen leyden | Recruitment Consultant

Irish Recruitment Consultants

Irish Recruitment Consultants | Charlotte House, Charlotte Quay, Limerick

Tel 061 608234 | Fax 01 661 0648

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Hitsugaya252

anyone here :( ? i still haven't got any part-time job. FAS never replies and other websites are also a ****.. i went to more than 200 places all across limerick already asking for job. now only thing remain is to jump from this river. i wont be able to pay rent this month now..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Thorntons have a sign in the window, can't remember if it's temporary or part time though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

anyone here :( ? i still haven't got any part-time job. FAS never replies and other websites are also a ****.. i went to more than 200 places all across limerick already asking for job. now only thing remain is to jump from this river. i wont be able to pay rent this month now..

head into cpl on the dock road there. Down at the end of steamboat quay. Bring a cv and leave it into the woman and she'll tell you email another one to an address. Then every week you ring and ask for the woman you emailed in there asking did anything come up, supposedly it lets her know you're serious. A few lads I know got jobs through this place anyway so maybe you could.

Dont bother jumping in the river anyway, this time of year you could freeze to death in there. Say it to your landlord you may be a tad late with rent, maybe they may allow a slight delay

Iang87 wrote: »
    head into cpl on the dock road there. Down at the end of steamboat quay. Bring a cv and leave it into the woman and she'll tell you email another one to an address. Then every week you ring and ask for the woman you emailed in there asking did anything come up, supposedly it lets her know you're serious. A few lads I know got jobs through this place anyway so maybe you could.

Dont bother jumping in the river anyway, this time of year you could freeze to death in there. Say it to your landlord you may be a tad late with rent, maybe they may allow a slight delay

Down at the end of streamboat quay? which building or women?
    This seems ray of hope..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

This seems ray of hope..

Cpl are on the junction of sean heuston place and dock road (sean heuston place is the little road that leads from dock road to clarion hotel) by the new traffic light.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭manna452121

I thought sean heuston place was near the market, http://www.limerick.com/show/seanhustonplace.html

Sean Heuston Place is down by the Milk Market.

The Street Phil is thinking of is James Casey Walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

This seems ray of hope..

Head up the dock road as if heading for Raheen, turn right at the clarion entrance. Its the first plece you see after you turn, just before the car park.

I'll pm you the email address i have

Iang87 wrote: »
    Head up the dock road as if heading for Raheen, turn right at the clarion entrance. Its the first plece you see after you turn, just before the car park.

I'll pm you the email address i have

This is really silly of me. i'm in windmill house, dockroad, i can see clarion hotel yes. its from abbey something side to clarion hotel right?.. not sure of which building name?

If you're by the steps by Windmill House, head as if you want to go to Dolans.

It's on the corner of the Steamboat Quay Complex at the corner of Dock Road/James Casey Walk by O'Curry Street.

http://g.co/maps/k3eh3
    It's the office with the red mini in front of it :)

• Advertisement

If you're by the steps by Windmill House, head as if you want to go to Dolans.

It's on the corner of the Steamboat Quay Complex at the corner of Dock Road/James Casey Walk by O'Curry Street.

http://g.co/maps/k3eh3
    It's the office with the red mini in front of it :)

oh no :( where did i reach.. where is dolans now? sorry!
    ok i go to the map u said.. the office with red mini? is it brick colour or pure red?
    which way from that map?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement