Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a job ??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Hitsugaya252

ok i saw dolan.. oh i also had given cv there -.-
    yeah turned left to o curry street.. is it the junction of little o curry?

what exactly is the name of building? i can ask to confirm if i reach right place..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

10/11 Steamboat Quay,
    Dock Road,
    Co. Limerick.

Thats the exact address.

what you can do is walk straight down o curry street towards the dock road cross the dock road and you'll be outside the office. It has a CPL sign over it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

How about Google Maps? http://g.co/maps/wtemn

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

A Wear looking for a flexi sales person, 20-30hrs/wk, check in store for details of who to apply to!

• Advertisement

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    A Wear looking for a flexi sales person, 20-30hrs/wk, check in store for details of who to apply to!

where where? :(

Iang87 wrote: »
    10/11 Steamboat Quay,
    Dock Road,
    Co. Limerick.

Thats the exact address.

what you can do is walk straight down o curry street towards the dock road cross the dock road and you'll be outside the office. It has a CPL sign over it

yes found it.. thank you.. but will she help?

where where? :(

Entrance to it on William street across from Boots or you can enter through Brown Thomas.

Entrance to it on William street across from Boots or you can enter through Brown Thomas.

what is the name of shop/something?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

A|Wear

• Advertisement

I gave the name....

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Sentid

Hiya lads I'll be 16 this summer.

Just wondering if there are many landscapers / gardeners in or around Limerick. I'm on the N24 in the county. This is the kind of work I'd like to do.

Otherwise, who else employs specifically during the summer?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

Get yourself a lawnmower, Hedge clippers and a few black sacks bit of petrol and walk around a few housing estates. I did this from the age of 12/13 to around 16 and made a lot of pound back in the day. You'll be working for yourself, you'll be meeting people and also helping out folk who cant mow their lawns.

Get a run going and every two/three weeks you go back around and re-do. This will run from now until september, so I advise go out Saturday and Sunday morning this weekend, the weathers going to be fantastic and get a few customers on your book. Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Halfords, Limerick are looking for an experienced Bicycle mechanic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

JOB ADVERT - LOOKING FOR A P/T, ENERGETIC, ENTHUSIASTIC FASHION DESIGN STUDENT. ROLE INVOLVES TAILORING, SALES & MARKETING. PLEASE PM US FOR MORE DETAILS OR POST YOUR CV TO THE MANAGER, 7 CAMICIE, 24 PATRICK ST., LIMERICK.

(sorry for the shout text, copy and pasted from facebook)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

There is a sign in the window of Bambu O'Connell street for a full time job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Art & hobby in the cresent have a sign up looking for staff

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

Burgerking O connell st, sign in window part time staff wanted.

ALDI on Childers road looking for someone!

€11 an hour and between 15/35 hours a week.

Not bad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

The womens clothes shop in the crescent called change are looking for part time staff

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

And fields jewellers are looking for both full and part time staff in the crescent too

You'd never be able to guess im looking for work :)

nothing yet... Anywhere is limerick city?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Have not posted this in a while but will start again.

It is a weekly publication of all jobs advertised in the Limerick, Clare and Tipp local papers.

http://www.paulpartnership.ie/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/bull_20120405101150.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

Tesco dooradoyle looking for seasonal staff, saw it on www.indeed.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Craigels

Penneys in town looking for staff its not set hours but you would nearly get 30 odd over the summer and the hourly rate isnt bad

Craigels wrote: »
    Penneys in town looking for staff its not set hours but you would nearly get 30 odd over the summer and the hourly rate isnt bad

Are they hiring asap or will they be hiring in may aswell?

Are they hiring asap or will they be hiring in may aswell?

Looking for fully flex staff to start immediately. Im not sure if they will be taking on staff in may.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

Looking for fully flex staff to start immediately. Im not sure if they will be taking on staff in may.

Is it seasonal or will people be kept on do you know? It doesn't say on the website.

Is it seasonal or will people be kept on do you know? It doesn't say on the website.

4 month contracts but if you work very well there is a chance you will kept on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Chett

Those Tesco positions in the crescent must be filled. I asked the girl at the desk and she said you have to apply online, but there are no listings for Limerick.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement