Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a job ??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

Chett wrote: »
    Those Tesco positions in the crescent must be filled. I asked the girl at the desk and she said you have to apply online, but there are no listings for Limerick.
    I applied online last week and within 2 hours got the no thank you letter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

padma wrote: »
    was there an vacancy for Limerick? or did you just apply for what's there?

Sera wrote: »
    was there an vacancy for Limerick? or did you just apply for what's there?

There was vacancies for Dooradoyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Hitsugaya252

was there really?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

aha :3 thanks. I was hoping just to even get the rejection letter out of it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

www.primark.ie

Penneys in the crescent is hiring part time staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Gleeson's Spar Henry Street/Mallow Street

Looking for a deli assistant.

Forget the details but there is a sign on their front door.

was there really?
    Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Hey guys,

If anyone has a marketing background, pref with 3rd level undergrad or postgrad and experience and has knowledge/interest in sports especially surfing and triathlon, can you PM me. 30 hours a week from pretty much soon til September.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

The Italian resteraunt just to the right of the limerick leader office, (Downstairs) is looking for parttime staff. Can't remember the name of it! Its the blue little place, not that hard to miss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

The Snipe wrote: »
    The Italian resteraunt just to the right of the limerick leader office, (Downstairs) is looking for parttime staff. Can't remember the name of it! Its the blue little place, not that hard to miss.

La Piccola Italia Limerick?

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

h3000 wrote: »
    La Piccola Italia Limerick?

Thats exactly the place! :D

Also, The boutique hotel on Denmark Street is looking for people.

that picolio already hired and that the paper is still hinge outside the restaurant lol. Damn they didn't hire me kusssooo

The Snipe wrote: »

Also, The boutique hotel on Denmark Street is looking for people.

They always do that and never hire. Or they keeps changing the staff i dunno..

Have you tried the Spar Deli by Jury's?

Have you tried the Spar Deli by Jury's?

The one straight from henry street?
    Yeah i did in that spar. There was also advertisement on window but no response as always even though i put some excellent experience.

They actually often do hire, I've seen about 3 new staff members there between there and one of the bars alone! (nevermind the other 2!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

BDJ's diner and deli on henry street in the city is looking for experienced staff. i'll have to get the number later, just saw the sign up when i was in yesterday... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Emzyxoxo

I really need a job for the summer, Its almost impossible to come accross one! any suggestions? Il do anything! I've worked in a shop and a restaurant before! I'm handing out cvs tomorrow so hopefully something might come up!

Emzyxoxo wrote: »
    I really need a job for the summer, Its almost impossible to come accross one! any suggestions? Il do anything! I've worked in a shop and a restaurant before! I'm handing out cvs tomorrow so hopefully something might come up!

same here friend, i haven't got a single one in last 3 months...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Boots, William St. are looking for a sales assistant, 13.5 hours per week.

https://recruitment.boots.jobs/fe/tpl_boots06.asp?newms=jj&id=50042388&newlang=1

xsiborg wrote: »
    BDJ's diner and deli on henry street in the city is looking for experienced staff. i'll have to get the number later, just saw the sign up when i was in yesterday... :)

where is BDJ's diner?

I heard icon is also looking for a staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,310 ✭✭✭✭phog

Not in Limerick but some here may have an interest in work in the hotel business.

where is BDJ's diner?

I heard icon is also looking for a staff.

Next to Dominos Pizza on Mount Kenneth place.

oh there already done.. but no wonder, no calls yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭TPMP

Is anybody going to the national jobseekers roadshow this thursday in the Clarion hotel? Never been to something like it before so dunno what to expect. Will it be a lecture type thing where we just listen to what they say or will they be dealing with us on a one to one basis?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I wouldn't expect too much from it. It is basically a large scale way of CPL to farm CVs from people, help you work on your CV and give talks about interview techniques.

It is basic stuff for the mass unemployed but it won't really help 99% of people to get a job.

Also I don't know if CPL charge for CV work but they might just be swinging that sales pitch on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭phill106

TPMP wrote: »
    Is anybody going to the national jobseekers roadshow this thursday in the Clarion hotel? Never been to something like it before so dunno what to expect. Will it be a lecture type thing where we just listen to what they say or will they be dealing with us on a one to one basis?

I just signed up for it yesterday, but take note, It was changed to the strand hotel very recently. I saw it on cpl.ie. Email confirmation i received is below.

Thank you very much for registering for the National Jobseekers Roadshow.
    The details of the event that you have registered for are below:

Date: 26/04/2012
    Time: 10.30 – 12.00
    'IMPORTANT: This venue has recently been updated and the Strand Hotel is the new location of the event. If you are unable to attend given the change in location, please just let us know.
    Click here to get a map to the event:
    http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=the+strand+hotel+limerick,+ireland&hl=en&cid=1836040888175234690

We look forward to seeing you there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Got this in a newsletter today!

Summer Camp Coordinator
    The Hunt Museum
    Limerick, Ireland
    Apply by 7/5
    The Hunt Museum is looking for a Coordinator for our Children’s Summer Camps, taking place in Limerick, Ireland
    during July and August 2012. The Hunt Museum is a small museum located in Limerick City centre on the banks of
    the river Shannon. The Hunt will run 4 week-long camps for approximately 20 children aged 6 12 yrs in each
    camp. A group of volunteers will work with the children on activities including arts and drama and possibly day
    trips. 2012 dates (inclusive): 9-13 July; 16-20 July; 30 July-3 August; 13-17 August Work: During the Summer
    Camp the Coordinator will oversee and supervise the work with the children, ensure child safety and well-being
    and will ensure that the volunteers are prepared and able to manage the children effectively, the Coordinator will
    facilitate team-building with the volunteer group and liaise between the volunteers and Hunt Museum staff. This
    position is fixed-term and paid. Application: To apply for this position please request a Job Specification and
    Application Form to return by email to: [email]dominique@huntmuseum.com<mailto:dominique@huntmuseum.com[/email]>.
    Please include the subject line: Summer Camp Coordinator >The deadline to receive Application Form is 5.00pm
    Monday 7 May 2012. Interviews will take place Monday 14 May 2012 at The Hunt Museum. Short-listed
    candidates will be contacted by Friday 11 May 2012.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,310 ✭✭✭✭phog

I came across the twitter account today, it may be of interest to those of you looking for work.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement