Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a job ??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

Anything new seen by anyone ?
    Also holland and barret in dooradoyle are hiring

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Do you people actually read the link I post there are 30 - 40 jobs a week on it

kilburn wrote: »
    Do you people actually read the link I post there are 30 - 40 jobs a week on it

I check it every week
    But I've found very few suitable jobs for me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

a job is a job

kilburn wrote: »
    a job is a job
    I agree a job's a job but there's alot of stuff on that I'm not qualified for or don't have the relative experience or distance is a problem etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Gleesons Spar looking for somewhere. Details available on Live95fm jobline section.

Also, Centra on Upper William Street looking for a deli assistant. Experience necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Chett

Anyone know of anything new around? Awoke to find two PFOs in my inbox...sad day.

Also, this http://www.paulpartnership.ie/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/bull_20120823102226.pdf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Chett wrote: »
    Anyone know of anything new around? Awoke to find two PFOs in my inbox...sad day.

Also, this http://www.paulpartnership.ie/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/bull_20120823102226.pdf

PFOs?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

PFOs?

Pretty sure it's "Please F**k Off"...

... A rejection letter basically!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭gaf1983

I actually got two PFOs, from the same company for the same job I applied for about one month after the other. The same morning I received the second PFO I also ruined a perfectly good cup of tea by pouring sour milk into it. I told them as much in my reply:
    Dear _________,

Thank you for your email this morning. In fact I received the very same email from your department about a month ago. After I got my second rejection letter from you, I ruined a perfectly good cup of tea by inadvertently pouring sour milk into it!

Not my greatest morning!

Kind regards,

gaf1983

They took it well and responded with an apology and a smiley face or the Human Resources equivalent of a smiley face I guess.

Back on topic, Centra on Upper William Street were looking for deli staff last time I checked. Limerick Post are hiring a salesperson and a journalist too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

wacky shoes looking for part time /flexi staff from september,

Savins have a sign in the window for full time staff - details within

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Erper

Any news guys...
    Looking for something to do...
    Really bored and in need of cash...
    I dont mind even few hours a week...
    Just to keep me rolling

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

Hey guys, if any of you know of any part-time weekend work I'd be stupidly grateful. Starting college soon and need some shape of part-time work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭RVN10

I think Subway on henry street looking for a part timer 20 hours a week apply within

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭lovelabel

bambu steak house o connell street have a sign in the window for part time staff

Anne Summers looking for a part timer.
    4 hour contract mainly weekend work.

UL looking for library supervisor.
    5 days a week, 3 hours a day at €10 an hour.
    You must be a student of UL though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

Hmm, Ann Summers or library assistant, Ann Summers or library assistant...

It's a hard one, decisions, decisions...

Ahh nuts, Im not a UL student, guess I'll just have to apply for Ann Summers then!

Sixth Sense in the crescent have a sign looking for full time staff...not sure if this was already posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭gidget

Argos recruiting for Christmas Staff. Application Forms available from stores from today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭Daniel S

I'm a UL student, would there be anything in particular that they would be looking for? Postgrad/undergrad? Living on campus? Experience? Who could I contact in the library about it?

• Advertisement

Don't suppose anyone has seen any "Staff Wanted" signs around the place? Also, I see that a lot of places are taking applications for Christmas staff...does anyone know when these places begin to start hiring?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭dave 27

Debanhams are hiring for christmas on jobs.ie..looking for both part time and full time

• Registered Users Posts: 30 locked up

I am looking for someone to do a once-off clean for me.

I'm due to move into an industrial unit on ballysimon road. there are a number of offices and a workshop that need a decent clean. nobody has occupied the building in 18 months. it isn't manky, just dusty.

looking for someone to come in and clean from top to bottom, they'll have 3-4 days to do it.

anyone interested??? p.m. if you want.

cheers.

*cough* can pay cash *cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Norfolk Enchance FC

New Look on Cruises Street have a sign up on the window looking for someone!

Would those Argos Christmas positions be in the interview stages yet or has that ship sailed?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Chett wrote: »
    Would those Argos Christmas positions be in the interview stages yet or has that ship sailed?

Nowhere near that stage. Contrary to a previous post, no Argos in Limerick has yet released any application forms. I contacted all 3 2 weeks ago and was told by all that the applications wouldn't be available till mid/late September, most likely late. When they are available I was told they'd have them near the door for anyone interested to freely pick up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭adaminho

jaxxx wrote: »
    Nowhere near that stage. Contrary to a previous post, no Argos in Limerick has yet released any application forms. I contacted all 3 2 weeks ago and was told by all that the applications wouldn't be available till mid/late September, most likely late. When they are available I was told they'd have them near the door for anyone interested to freely pick up.

They are on the counter near the customer service desk. I picked one up two weeks ago and filled it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

jaxxx wrote: »

I got some last week.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement