Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a job ??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Chett

jaxxx wrote: »
    Nowhere near that stage. Contrary to a previous post, no Argos in Limerick has yet released any application forms. I contacted all 3 2 weeks ago and was told by all that the applications wouldn't be available till mid/late September, most likely late. When they are available I was told they'd have them near the door for anyone interested to freely pick up.

Must be getting near that stage...I filled out two of them on the 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

If anyone is interested in applying for the 300 jobs in Ea Galway, pm me for advice. There's a lot of Limerick people there

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Craigels

Born clothing are still looking for part time staff see there facebook page born clothing.. there opening in the park way shopping center.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Magnum

Cook Medical are at the moment recruiting for Manufacturing Team Members, just drop or post in your CV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭LucyLouLou

Saw in the Crescent that Mothercare and Lock Doctor both have ads in the window.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭theparish

cook
    Magnum wrote: »
    Cook Medical are at the moment recruiting for Manufacturing Team Members, just drop or post in your CV.

Heard a few rumours about Cook medical,are all the jobs skilled cannot seem to
    find anything on general operative work.

theparish wrote: »
    cook

Heard a few rumours about Cook medical,are all the jobs skilled cannot seem to
    find anything on general operative work.

I had an interview there today for an operator position and I asked the same question as to why the operator jobs weren't advertised, the reply I got was they don't need to advertise them as they're getting CV's in everyday.

But you are correct , only the skilled jobs are advertised http://www.irishjobs.ie/Recruiters/Cook-Medical-2238.aspx

Just drop in your CV and a decent cover letter and go from there...

Hope this helps....

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭theparish

I had an interview there today for an operator position and I asked the same question as to why the operator jobs weren't advertised, the reply I got was they don't need to advertise them as they're getting CV's in everyday.

But you are correct , only the skilled jobs are advertised http://www.irishjobs.ie/Recruiters/Cook-Medical-2238.aspx

Just drop in your CV and a decent cover letter and go from there...

Hope this helps....

Thanks for the information.

theparish wrote: »
    Thanks for the information.

No problem, best of luck...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

No problem, best of luck...

The Mother worked in Krups for nearly 30 years, would be be worth her while dropping in a Cv or would it be out of her league?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

The Mother worked in Krups for nearly 30 years, would be be worth her while dropping in a Cv or would it be out of her league?

There's plenty of former Krups people in Cook afaik.

Can't do any harm to send in a CV...

Mr Simm's is opening in The Crescent SC soon. Sign on the window of the old Budget Travelshop,

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Mr Simm's is opening in The Crescent SC soon. Sign on the window of the old Budget Travelshop,

These jobs were advertised online a few months back

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭TheEntertainer

If anyone is interested,

Limerick Local Heroes Career Expo and Jobs Fair takes place next Friday 12th October in Thomond Park 10am-2pm. Up to 40 companies actively hiring will be in the Thomond Suite for this great event. Get in touch with Local Heroes for more info jobsfair@limericklocalheroes.com

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Munstermissy

If anyone is interested,

Limerick Local Heroes Career Expo and Jobs Fair takes place next Friday 12th October in Thomond Park 10am-2pm. Up to 40 companies actively hiring will be in the Thomond Suite for this great event. Get in touch with Local Heroes for more info jobsfair@limericklocalheroes.com

Can you rock up on the day or do you need to email them first?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭TheEntertainer

If you're looking for jobs show up on the day. If you're a company recruiting you have to register for a stand

Tom Tailor on Bedford Row looking for a flexi-timer. 8 hour contract available.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

awear on william street is looking for staff, think one was floor staff, one was a supervisor. Details on 2 stands on the counter.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭lovelabel

Superdrug looking for people

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

lovelabel wrote: »

And people looking for super drugs ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

lovelabel wrote: »

This is an apply online position, to save anyone else traipsing into town with a CV :(

Heatons sports world looking for supervisor

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

Anybody have a good idea of what places will be hiring for christmas,
    I've already tried argos but I've heard nothing since.

Alot of people will already half sent out cvs for Christmas but try penneys, Debenhams

Schuh on Bedford Row are hiring 16 Christmas temps.

They're also looking for a deputy manager. (Experience essential)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Schuh on Bedford Row are hiring 16 Christmas temps.

They're also looking for a deputy manager. (Experience essential)

is that apply online or in store? nothing online about it?

is that apply online or in store? nothing online about it?

Print this off and drop it in http://ie.schuh.co.uk/careers/Sales_Adviser_Application_Form.pdf

Or

Fill this out and send it online

http://ie.schuh.co.uk/careers/applicationForm1.aspx?v=1&cc=true

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Just bumping this to see if anyone has spotted anything new over the last few days? Asking for a friend.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement