Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a job ??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭gtothek

Thanks for that. I will wait for the mods to respond before doing anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,220 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

PM the mods Kess73, colm_mcm or Clareman directly as they don't always read every thread on here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

PM me the details please, im pulling my hair out being out of work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

I'll take a PM too if there are PMs going!

I'll also take a PM please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

I'll also take a PM if you're giving them out! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Could you p.m. me also please?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

pm me too if you dont mind please op
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lornash

oh PM me too please :)

The company is Duggan Systems in Patrickswell.

There are around 10 vacancies for general operatives. Salary is around €18k per year.

There is also a vacancy for an assistant buyer. Purchasing experience isn't essential but you will need to be computer literate and used to working with Microsoft office and experience working in a busy office environment would be helpful. Salary for this position is between €20 & €25k per year depending on experience. This will be a mentored role with good prospects going forward.

Pm me letting me know which position you would like to apply for and I will give you an e-mail address to send your cv to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Can I just take a moment to thank who ever posted about the job in Fennessy's my better half saw the post and handed in her CV.

Thankfully she got the job ( badly needed at the moment ), and this post is basically to tell everyone keep on posting the jobs links as it is working

campo wrote: »
    Can I just take a moment to thank who ever posted about the job in Fennessy's my better half saw the post and handed in her CV.

Thankfully she got the job ( badly needed at the moment ), and this post is basically to tell everyone keep on posting the jobs links as it is working

I'm in there for a pint once or twice a month so i'll keep you updated on how she's doing! :p Haha, only joking! Congrats to her. Fair play for leaving feedback :)

Edit: Just copped that its the place on William Street. Well this is embarrassing :o Congrats to her anyway! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

• Registered Users Posts: 40 noel69

Hello All

There is an internship available in a metal working company in North Monaghan with a genuine opportunity of full time paid employment on completion of an internship period.

The work is in decorative metal work, metal spraying and assembly.
    It is a fast growing start up business with the work varying from one day to the next and the position would be very challenging.

No experience necessary, a genuine interest in this type of work would be ideal.

If anyone is interested or know of anyone that may be interested let me know.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭1huge1

I am sorry if I am wrong but I believe this thread is only for jobs in and around Limerick city and county. Perhaps posting that in the border regions forum might get you a better response.

Hi thanks to all who applied for the general operative & purchasing position with Duggan Systems. We have taken on a few people in production & a person in the purchasing role directly form boards applicants so that's good. Thanks to all applicants.

We are also looking for a site operative with a valid teleporter ticket. Pm me with your details if you are interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

delivery driver wanted immediate start friday and saturday nights contact 061216161 full licence required also need driver for city centre taken from the supermacs singland facebook page

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

New cafe on the ennis road next to macs off license is looking for experienced staff with deli or serving experience for full and part time.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Saw on facebook that the Devon Hotel in Templeglantine are looking for summer staff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭Tefral

Like the outdoors? Might be the job for you.

Here

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

cronin_j wrote: »

Here

That would be a great job - hope they recruit a good few!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

cronin_j wrote: »

Here

why would they need to work weekends and evenings?

to ticket the ignorant pigs that park in disabled spaces and loading bays on weekends I would imagine, not sure bout evenings maybe it is to police parking around thomond park?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭sioda

why would they need to work weekends and evenings?

Two words Mulgrave Street when the night classes are on in Limerick senior some of the parking isa disgrace

sioda wrote: »
    Two words Mulgrave Street when the night classes are on in Limerick senior some of the parking isa disgrace

ah you need that to keep the crowd living in the jail boreen barricaded in:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Gloria Jeans on Thomas Street STILL looking for a full timer.

I think it's bad form on behalf of them actually.
    Surely they've had enough applicants since November to fill the job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Any advise on what kinda places to apply for 40 hour a week summer job? I'd assume the usually places to apply for summer work (hotels, restaurants) would be part time hours.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement