Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for grinds

Options
  • 31-07-2010 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hey have a BBS accounting exam to repeat in aug has anyone got a good accounting grind number> i am fecked and if i dont pass i wont get into second yr. help apperciated!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

imfreein09 wrote: »
    Hey have a BBS accounting exam to repeat in aug has anyone got a good accounting grind number> i am fecked and if i dont pass i wont get into second yr. help apperciated!!!

try the students union Lad here's the education officers email mailto:sueducation@ul.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Alternatively email the PSA president and try get a postgrad to assist you.
    Mailto: psapresident@ul.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭imfreein09

Thanks a mill guys for the reply..
    really apperciate it
    Aine xx

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

First year UL student seeking grinds in Chemistry for repeat exams in three weeks - anyone able to help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭entropic

First year UL student seeking grinds in Chemistry for repeat exams in three weeks - anyone able to help?

Is that General Chemistry with Ed Magner and Teresa Curtin?

• Advertisement

entropic wrote: »
    Is that General Chemistry with Ed Magner and Teresa Curtin?

Its Introduction to Physical Chemistry, lecturer is Peter Davern...

I hope that is correct & makes sense, its not for me I'm posting on behalf of my cousin

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

you could try the siance learning center aoife finnerty should know if it's open before the repeats the maths learning center is open the week before so i'm gussing it mite be.

here's aaoife's email sueducation@ul.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Its Introduction to Physical Chemistry, lecturer is Peter Davern...

I hope that is correct & makes sense, its not for me I'm posting on behalf of my cousin

Ask your cousin to contact Ciara Tuohy by email, the secretary in the CES Department. She will send the email around to everybody in the department.

YFlyer wrote: »
    Ask your cousin to contact Ciara Tuohy by email, the secretary in the CES Department. She will send the email around to everybody in the department.

Thanks for the replies - I'll organise that!!

Advertisement