Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Star BB UK 11

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I'm quite disappointed by the amount of CBB housemates who appear to be going in, (AlexReid, Chantelle, MrCririck, Feltz, Chantelle and Preston seem to be all getting mentioned today).

I always thought of CBB as a supplemental show, with summer BB as the main show. To me the summer show, with its previously unknown wannabees, is Big Brother. I'd be perfectly content if this All Stars show was only summer housemates.

Whereas it seems TPTB regard both shows as equivalent, and will have an equal amount of housemates from both. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Alex Reid not going in apparently :(

Really looking forward to tonight. I hope Ben goes back in, stopped watching BB11 when he left.

It's quite sad that Jade Goody won't be in the house tonight. She without a doubt for me was the ultimate BB contestant!
    I'd love to see Nasty Nick,Alex the model, Michelle Bass ,Anna Nolan and Brian Dowling return tonight.

So excited,Im like a kid at Christmas :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

I really hope they don't being back Nikki or Charley(Although I'm sure they will).

They were never entertaining because they were constantly shouting about nothing. It wasn't like controversial arguments it was just being an idiot. At least Science made some sense and actually formed arguments instead of just screaming.

I also can't stand Nadia and that really camp bald guy, morons who are too loud.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Vanessa Feltz is also going in

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Vanessa Feltz is also going in

Oh no I can't stand her. :mad:

Just checked on Wiki my favourites from the seasons (not going to count CBB as I didn't often watch them):

Season 1 - Anna
    Season 2 - Brian Dowling, Helen
    Season 3 - Alex, Kate
    Season 4 - None!
    Season 5 - The Jungle Cats!
    Season 6 - Derek
    Season 7 - Imogen, Glyn
    Season 8 - Samanda, Brian, Charley (for the arguments)
    Season 9 - Rachel! :cool:
    Season 10 - Didn't watch so can't name anyone
    Season 11/Current - None of them! :mad:

If any of the above go in I'll be quite pleased. Some more than others.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Imogen was a bore, Rachel was a dullard.

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/news-extra/article/47177/who-are-the-ultimate-big-brother-housemates.html
    Josie may be the hot favourite to win tonight's final series of 'Big Brother', but her victory is set to be overshadowed by some familiar faces who will be entering the famous house.

As a final goodbye to the reality series, this evening sees the launch of 'Ultimate Big Brother', which will see some of the most memorable housemates return with the hope of being crowned the champion of champions.

Channel 4 is promising the best-loved and most reviled faces from past series of both 'Big Brother' and 'Celebrity Big Brother' and, while the final line-up is top secret, here are the housemates tipped to make a re-appearance...

Chantelle Hougton, the non-celebrity who memorably won 'Celebrity Big Brother' in 2006, is expected to re-enter the house tonight and to make things just that tiny bit more complicated, her ex-husband Preston (who she met in the house) is also believed to be taking part.

Mr Katie Price - aka Alex Reid - was initially believed to be reluctant to take part just months after winning the celebrity edition. However, reports today suggest that a big fat £150,000 cheque has persuaded him to change his mind.

Vanessa Feltz, who seemingly had a mini breakdown on the 2001 series, is also rumoured to be returning and Dane Bowers (another former Katie Price love interest) is also said to be joining the show.

Former winners Brian Dowling, Brian Belo and Nadia Almada are tipped to be taking part in the two-week series, while the infamous Makois Musambasi and BB1 legend 'Nasty' Nick Bateman are bound to stir things up if they are indeed re-entering the house.

Other names linked to 'Ultimate Big Brother' include first series winner Craig Phillips, BB3's clean freak Alex Sibley and housemate–turned-glamour model Michelle Bass.

The final of 'Big Brother' and the launch of 'Ultimate Big Brother' kick off on Channel 4 tonight at 8pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

would love to see:

Victor+Jason+Rex+Science (to stirr the ****)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Zwillinge wrote: »
    I tried watching BB11, but snore fest and a half, so am happy that this is starting up soon.

Quick question: Am debating buying the live stream for the two weeks, since it's the last one and my Mammy will love it (HUGE fan).
    Does anyone have it? Is it worth it?

I'm hoping for:
    Eugene :D
    Pete Burns :P
    Nikki (kinda...)
    Samanda
    Makosi
    That bunny boiler one Michelle :eek:
    Helen, aww, blinking and the like.

Though I do wonder will conversation consist of "So, how did this show originally ruin your life?"

aah god no.please none of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

The lineup sounds awful. Makosi, Alex and Brian Dowling will be the only ones I like if the rumours are true.

I don't know what time to start watching tonight. I don't want to see Josie win. I also know it's going to be such a let-down of a night. Feeling completely "meh" about it all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,974 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Is Rex a likely candidate for All Stars - I haven't seen his name mentioned in any of the tabloids as going in.
    Bizzarely other inferior contestants from that year such as Mikey, Luke and Rebecca seem to be on the list.

Nah Rebecca will probably be too busy doing her topless callgirl stuff...

What a career she's paved out!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Lineup revealed:
    Brian Dowling, Chantelle, Preston, Coolio, John McCrirrick, Makosi, Nadia, Nasty Nick, Nikki G and Ulrika
    So FIVE celebs! Rubbish! Makosi should be good, along with Brian and Nadia. The rest....blah.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Eeeeeewww John Mcwhatzisname:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

nick to win!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

Not so much Ultimate BB as Ultimate BB for attention starved/money hungry former housemates. Makosi, Preston, McCririck and Coolio should not be there. At least McCririck was honest in his reasons for doing it. What happened to Brian Belo?

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Dilynnio

I really really really hope that JOSIE wins this.....

The rest are a bunch of self obsessed, delusional asses!

Josie to win. :)

Brian to win

Is there anyone in there or going in from the year Kate Lawler won i.e. Jade's year?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Brian to win

Is there anyone in there or going in from the year Kate Lawler won i.e. Jade's year?

Theres nobody in there from BB3

http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Aug/26/housemates-cryptic-clue/play.c4

Could there be other housemates in a different part of the house??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

homolumo wrote: »
    Not so much Ultimate BB as Ultimate BB for attention starved/money hungry former housemates. Makosi, Preston, McCririck and Coolio should not be there. At least McCririck was honest in his reasons for doing it. What happened to Brian Belo?

took me a while to remember who exactly makosi was , shes hot but she really could have done without the obvious bit of work shes had done , she had a fine pair already

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

Well Josie has left and is reunited with John James. Bit of a disaster for BB that the winner has gone but it must have been hard to see your family and friends for 20 mins and then go back in. She prob didn't realise what she was doing when she agreed to do it. It must feel as if the house has been taken over by all these 'celebs'.

• Advertisement

Dilynnio wrote: »
    I really really really hope that JOSIE wins this.....

The rest are a bunch of self obsessed, delusional asses!

Josie to win. :)
    Josie was the most self obsessed of them all. She never a discussion that wasn't directly related to her.

Josie leaving is great news, hopefully sam pepper get's put in.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭salthillman

Hope Josie wins!! Did she leave? Also is Brian Bellow in there?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I think Chantelle or Brian will win, my money is on Chantelle.

Advertisement