Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs

Options
  • 31-07-2010 2:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of anywhere looking for people to work around Kildare at them moment?

Desperately need one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭fruitbats

I've seen three adverts in Naas,
    - Kavanaghs pub in Naas looking for experienced staff ( sign in window)
    - A few doors down from that, there’s a new steakhouse looking for people (info on the door)
    - And finally Factory worker/ operators required, the notice was in the window of the Youth Club or what ever it is, in the Harbour, green building.
    Best of luck. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭JackieO

Tesco in Naas will begin recruiting for the 266 new positions they have in the coming weeks I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

There are about 5 new stores opening in kildare village outlets + aldi is opening in kildare town + TK maxx are opening soon in Newbridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

JackieO wrote: »
    Tesco in Naas will begin recruiting for the 266 new positions they have in the coming weeks I believe.

Can i ask were abouts in Naas it is going to be situated? Have no idea :/
    91011 wrote: »
    There are about 5 new stores opening in kildare village outlets + aldi is opening in kildare town + TK maxx are opening soon in Newbridge.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Can i ask were abouts in Naas it is going to be situated? Have no idea :/

Monread Road, close to Sallins.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

iirc it's not just Tesco's opening there. There's some other stores opening alongside it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭pearljamfan

centra in hazelmere,naas, are advertising on jobs.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

BuffyBot wrote: »
    Monread Road, close to Sallins.

Thanks man.
    Macros42 wrote: »
    iirc it's not just Tesco's opening there. There's some other stores opening alongside it.

Yea, i went into the current Naas yesterday and was talking to the manager, he said there are a few other shops opening. He took my CV anyways and asked me to fill in an app form :D So hopefully i get a job.
    centra in hazelmere,naas, are advertising on jobs.ie

Yea have dropped a CV in already, mite drop another.

Btw, thanks for all of the reply's.

Advertisement