Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reclaiming Super - Copy of Temporary Visa

Options
  • 31-07-2010 4:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm trying to claim back my super from Oz. I was in the country on a WHV from 22/01/09 to 07/12/09.
    Because my visa was electronically linked to my passport I don't think I have any actual paper evidence of it - or am I being daft and missing something? The fund I'm claiming from is HESTA and they say for claims of less than $5,000 (which unfortunately mine is!) I need to provide copies of my passport photo page, the entry and arrival stamps and a copy of my visa showing that it has expired.

For claims over that you need a form from immigration stating that you've left - so I could go about sending that off.

I'm just trying to save time really so if anyone has been through the process and has found that there is a record somewhere of the visa that'd be great.

I'm claiming from another fund as well and they're not looking for this documentation at all. Bloody Hesta!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

You should have got a copy of your visa by email so you can use this as proof of your visa.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭m*pp*t

Cool, I have that alright so I'll print it off and chance it. Thanks!

Advertisement