Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

02 upgrade while still in contract (not due upgrade)

Options
  • 31-07-2010 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what the likelihood of getting an upgrade 6 months into an 18/12 month contract? The customer has been with O2 years and has a ridiculously expensive business package.

Looking to upgrade from IPhone 3gs to HTC. Do you reckon this would happen... would they let them keep the iphone, even though its 6 months old?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

They will let you upgrade after 6 months iirc, but you will be starting a new 18 month contract

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭101001

survey says!!! nope they say there is no physical way you can updgrade a phone... I have to wait till the 12 months runs out.... hmmm Im not entirely convinced NOTHING can be done... a lot of money goes through that account. Ah well

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭plu

101001 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the likelihood of getting an upgrade 6 months into an 18/12 month contract? The customer has been with O2 years and has a ridiculously expensive business package.

Looking to upgrade from IPhone 3gs to HTC. Do you reckon this would happen... would they let them keep the iphone, even though its 6 months old?

http://www.o2online.ie/wps/wcm/connect/O2/About+O2/Terms+and+Conditions/O2+Advance/iPhone+4+early+upgrades/ for upgrading to ip4. Don't know about HTC

You can keep the old iphone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭101001

yeah Id heard that alright... but it didnt occur to me while I was on the phone... I might try them again. Hmmmm... would I be able to swap? the wheels are turning

the price for the phone.... 650 euro!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement