Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB11's Sam

Options
  • 31-07-2010 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭

Seems like the current housemates really don't like Sam. Does anybody know what he said to them before the show started, or are they just jealous of his charm and glasses?

When SAM is nominated 14 votes

YES he will be evicted
    0% 0 votes
    No he wont be evicted
    28% 4 votes
    YES, (if i was voting)...i would vote for him to be evicted
    64% 9 votes
    NO.... i like good television..and i would do anything to keep him in the house!
    7% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Is he an inconsiderate little runt who needs sorting out by John James or is he amazing for riling up Josie and Dave????

I think he has rescued this years BB from a long drawn out horrible death and I love the tension and conflict he has introduced into the house!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

I love to watch him but couldn't live with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

Like him for the entertainment. I would hate him in real life but if he can rile up Josie like he has then I'm happy that he's in the house. The house has been pretty dull the last few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

Absolutely loving him so far!There's been far too much "big brother is serious business" in there this year. His entry has brought a bit of fun and light heartedness into the equation. Personally I think he's mischievous rather than malicious.The rest of them, with the exception of Corin, are all self obsessed neurotics who take themselves so damn seriously and it's a recipe for utter boredom for the viewing public.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

love him!! he's brilliant, he'll say anything, doesn't give a shoite, perfect big brother housemate. he's given us more entertainment in the last few days than the rest of them have put together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

love him!! he's brilliant, he'll say anything, doesn't give a shoite, perfect big brother housemate. he's given us more entertainment in the last few days than the rest of them have put together.

Totally agree ,saved the this years show for me and his effect on the other HM'S has been brillant.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Agree with other posters, he's brought a bit of spark to the house. And also anything that stops BB from solely being the "Thumbsucker and Surf-Boy Show" is good in my view.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭changes

He is a little sh1t imo. I would not like someone like him, he pretends to be all genuine to josie as if they've reached an understanding.... then 10 mins later he's back being a brat again.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭The 411

Is he an inconsiderate little runt who needs sorting out by John James or is he amazing for riling up Josie and Dave????

I think he has rescued this years BB from a long drawn out horrible death and I love the tension and conflict he has introduced into the house!!!:D

John James would never be able to 'sort out' Sam, a confrontation with Sam would leave Skippy crying in the nest... yet again! :D

Sam is brilliant, he's a great housemate, proper old school Big Brother type showing up all these bores for what they really are.

Him and Corin are the only two in there left that I like tbh.

He called Josie 'Miss Piggy' when they were all in lockdown before the show started.

He might have done or said something to Mario who was in the same lockdown group, because the enormous left testicle endowed one went on about 'giving Sam another chance' when he entered the house.

And yes, they're jealous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I can't warm to him at all. I love what he has done for the house (stirring sh*t left, right and centre), but I think he is a very unlikeable person. He'll sweep the board with nominations next week (assuming BB doesn't pull a fast one).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

yes he'll get all the nominations granted, but surely the voting public will keep him in? not that i have any faith in televoting, but if sam pepper gets evicted next week, assuming he is up for eveiction, i will not watch another episode, they seriously put me to sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Doodle53

It's because of him I'm interested in BB again.I also think he's making others come out of their shells E.G Joe.She's become quite outspoken.The whole Josie/John James thing was seriously getting old

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

We can take it as fact now...Sam will be up for eviction next week!
    If he doesnt win the save and replace task.......

My personal opinion is...he should stay in the house as long as possible...but the usuall thing with BB is..the most entertaining housemate usually gets evicted...(dont ask me why)ask the british public..... it usually makes the house more boring.......FACT!

see other eviction aftermaths such as....

Science...
    Victor....

I cud go on and on......but i wont so,

• Registered Users Posts: 32 philip___

actually, there is a chance he wont be up. John James, Rachel or Dave wont be able to nominate him as they broke the rules of discussing nominations by saying that they will nominate him.

Think unfairly (At least one or two more HM's should have been punished,Andrew been the main one ) there is enough votes left for him to be up , Think it will come down to who he is against , Think its a 100% fact that he will be facing John James ,now if its just the two of them , he is in trouble IMO. However it will in most likelyhood be a three horse race , And the third person will be the Key to Sam future in the house ,If its someone like Dave Jo or Steve think he has a great chance of staying to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I hope he is.
    I really cannot stand the chap, he's incredibly annoying and no one stands up to him.
    I don't agree with anyone that he's injecting life back into the house..all he's doing is annoying me on the screen knowing I can't get at him to choke him!

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭omniscient_toad

That's exactly why I like him :p , at this stage I detest so many of the people in that house that I enjoy the fact they probably desperately want to choke him. This program has turned me into a sadist, well, more of a sadist.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

BB informed
    Josie that she too will not be able to nomm Sam next week
    so it may mean that he will be able to swapped in the S and R task.............

I hope to God that BB tells the HM's after the task on Tuesday that he can't be replaced, that is assuming he doesn't have enough nomms to be put up in the 1st place!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Redmal

I love Sam. He's just what the house needed I think. He never fails to make me laugh. I found these quotes from him on another forum, I dare you to not find them funny!!!
    the best of sam pepper (from DS)

Dave: "I knew you were going to be in here when I first saw you."
    Sam: "When I first saw you, I thought you were just some random drunk."

Dave: "Who'd have thought the mole would have put me up...his friend?"
    Sam: "Who'd have thought you'd go on about it so much?"

Rachel: "Are you looking forward to seeing your face on the board next week Sam?"
    Sam: "Yeah, but at least you won't be here to swap it"

Dave: "I'm just trying to understand the process" (of Mario nominating him)
    Sam: "The process was he had to choose someone and he chose the biggest prick in the house!"

"It smells like fish in here; is that you Josie?"

Sam to Rachel: "If you win S and R, put Josie up. You know it makes sense, you'll have more ciggies to yourself"

Just before the HMs got their messages from home:
    "Has everyone got their waterproof makeup on? I know I have."

"So.... what's this 'Baron' **** all about?"

Sam: "So Mario, how many girls have you been with?"
    Mario: "Two"
    Sam: "So the first time was to see what it was like and the second was to make sure?"

Sam (about people watching the live feed): "Josie, some people watching live would have wanked over you... Like when you're in the shower."
    Josie: "What, really?"
    Sam: "Yeah, some people are into that sort of thing."

Andrew: "Just go out the fire exit and play with the cars on the road"
    Sam: "You do know we are in a studio, not an actual house with a road outside?"

Andrew: "Loads of weirdos stay up overnight to watch us sleep."
    Sam: "You just lost a lot of fans, they're watching you now."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Redmal wrote: »
    I love Sam. He's just what the house needed I think. He never fails to make me laugh. I found these quotes from him on another forum, I dare you to not find them funny!!!

The quotes are very funny when written down - its just when you see the actual delivery that they become nasty. There is no real humour in the way he says these things, just plain putting people down for the sake of it.

Whereas someone like Rex Newmark had loads of these putdown lines as well, the difference being that when he put down Belinda or Luke or Rachel with a line like this there was a twinkle in his eye and no-one could take offence.
    (Except Mikey who couldn't actually see, and therefore took a lot of Rexs lines as being malicious).

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Redmal

I don't think there is any malice in what he says though. He just says it how he sees it. Having said that I don't think he realises the implications of what he is saying to other people when he says that stuff.

Its still funny though and I would hate to see him booted out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

i love him for bringing it on
    josie think she is queen of that castle, all over jj and he is just trying to keep peace, after all the irish girl would not have left that house if josie was not such a jelous person really hunted that girl from the house

The quotes are very funny when written down - its just when you see the actual delivery that they become nasty. There is no real humour in the way he says these things, just plain putting people down for the sake of it.

Whereas someone like Rex Newmark had loads of these putdown lines as well, the difference being that when he put down Belinda or Luke or Rachel with a line like this there was a twinkle in his eye and no-one could take offence.
    (Except Mikey who couldn't actually see, and therefore took a lot of Rexs lines as being malicious).

Rex was far more malicious than Sam, the way him and Darnell treated Sara was shocking, PLEASE don't send that git into All Stars Endemol.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Pepper's devil may care attitude has been a breath of fresh air so far. Hope Miss Piggy gets the boot next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

I'm also loving Sam andthink that BB would die a slow and painful death without him this year. He's mischief rather than malice.

I was surprised to see the crowds tonight at the show booing every mention of his name though. Davina kind of rowed in with it to mimicing his voice and saying he was annoying but clearly inferring she didn't mean it in a
    good way. I think he's far from safe for next week. I'm turning off if they throw him out ... he's the only live wire left in there!

Think the only fair way BB can play this planned nomination of Sam and the following punishments ,

Let it play out which ever way it will (punishments and all ), And see if Sam is up or not , If he is up . Let Save and Replace run as normal ,

If he is not up ,Lets the Save part run as normal but if the winner is one of the people punished that could not nominate Sam ,THEN ,THEY CANNOT USE HIM AS A REPLACE .

The key is not to tell the HM's anything till after the Save part so they cannot fix or come up with a plan B

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I think the producers should rig the vote to keep Sam in if hes up. Big Brother is a comercial enterprise for Channel 4 so surely it is within their best interests to keep a ratings booster like Sam at any cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

Apart from the fish & bikini thing, a lot of what he says is what we're thinking. I know I would have loved to have said a lot of those quotes. Also a lot of his 'put downs' are in retaliation..Sam went into that house to a group of people most of whom had already made their minds up about him and he doesn't give a damn..he knows he's there to shake things up & thakfully that's what he's doing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

He's one of the only watchable housemates in my mind!

Advertisement