Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB11's Sam

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

The quotes are very funny when written down - its just when you see the actual delivery that they become nasty. There is no real humour in the way he says these things, just plain putting people down for the sake of it.

Whereas someone like Rex Newmark had loads of these putdown lines as well, the difference being that when he put down Belinda or Luke or Rachel with a line like this there was a twinkle in his eye and no-one could take offence.
    (Except Mikey who couldn't actually see, and therefore took a lot of Rexs lines as being malicious).

Stupid moronic post, Sam is fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

basquille wrote: »
    He's one of the only watchable housemates in my mind!
    How did he get in there?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

SugarHigh wrote: »
    How did he get in there?
    Buried in through my ear..

.. and then John James buried in through his arse.. into my ear - the crafty bastard!

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭LutherBlissett

Well, the rest of the housemates are almost uniformly dull. As somebody said to me the other day, it's not hard to imagine being friends or acquainted with most of the housemates - they are very ordinary people, and while you might appreciate that in an acquaintance or friend, it makes for pretty lacklustre television!

Sam is a bit of an idiot - it's extremely hard to believe that he is 21. However, as a device to shake things up he has been a success, so keep him in I say!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yep, I haven't enjoyed this series at all.. and what I've seen of it has only been made slightly enjoyable with Sam's constant pestering but he's also caused quite a commotion.

I was worried that the public would largely despise this, but he's the most entertaining housemate by far.

Once again - it's a case of the "all-too-common" BB viewer voting for their "favourite-lol-omfg" cutezy non-threatening bland housemate(s) as opposed to the one who has genuinely provided the most entertainment.

I mean who in sweet f*ck is voting for Josie or John James? They're fecking unbelievably vapid and horrificly sickly to watch.

• Advertisement
Advertisement