Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia C5 vs E52

Options
  • 31-07-2010 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Having succeded in getting some well deserved funds into my account i think its time that I invested in a new phone. I have narrowed it down to the E52 and the C5 as possbile sucessors to by battered 6233. I would appreciate opinions on each. I am with o2 and I am not bothering to port over so that is where the c5 looses its appeal as o2 dont seem to stock it as of yet!

Ta.

E52 or C5 7 votes

E52
    0% 0 votes
    C5
    100% 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Dj

I would go for the Nokia E52 the features on both look similar but the E52 is a smartphone which means its probably a lot faster than the C5 for connectivity and stuff like that.
    Its more expensive but well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Both phones are smartphones running S60.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭gu10

the C5 looks like a right heap tbh. at least we know for sure that the e52 is a good solid phone

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Dj

If you port to Vodafone on PAYG the Nokia E52 is €199 thats €20 cheaper than it was last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 revie

Dummy model phones in shops are nothing like the quality of the phones you actually get when you buy, have the c5 myself and its well made, no creaks or loose parts, not like some phones l've used! Keypad is also excellent.

Advertisement