Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to revert back

Options
  • 31-07-2010 12:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭

Hi, I just bought a nokia 6700 slide on meteor and when I started it, I noticed it had apps such as facebook installed on it. I stupidly by mistake did a hard reset instead of restoring the settings and when I started it again, the facebook app and the others were gone.

Is there anyway I can reinstall what was probably a meteor version of the software or get back those apps? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 hamhead

hi i think you should be able to get them from the nokia ovi store

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

When I go to download the official facebook app on the ovi store, it says its unavailable for nokia 6700 slide.

So im wondering really, is it possible for me to revert back to the original meteor software that was on the phone when I first turned it on?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement