Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XX - Islands/Madasun - Dont you worry = Similar Riff?

Options
  • 31-07-2010 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭

I hear the XX song 'islands' and thought I recognised the guitar riff from another song. I think it sounds like a sped up version of a won hit wonder by Madasun, what do you think?!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭fluffyVW

I definitely hear it!!! You can't not hear it!!!
    Might be a coincidence, might not be ;):p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

this happens alot , things do sound the sound in some cases but theres nothing you can do about it , just happens to be a like , i could post loads and loads and loads of comparisons on how so many songs sound the same , but atleast its a good song by the xx :) ha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

A V A wrote: »
    this happens alot , things do sound the sound in some cases but theres nothing you can do about it , just happens to be a like , i could post loads and loads and loads of comparisons on how so many songs sound the same , but atleast its a good song by the xx :) ha

Do post them!!
    lol yeah i do like the xx song :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

ahh i cant be arsed to be honest haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Factory by Band of Horses & The Greatest by Cat Power
    Same key, same chords...

And of course, Fight Test by The Flaming Lips & Father and Son by Cat Stevens

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

The intros to the Black Eyed Peas song "I Gotta Feeling", and Whipping Boy's "When We Were Young"

Maybe its just me :o

Advertisement