Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

shetland 640

• 31-07-2010 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

hi looking for info on the shetland 640 with inboard petrol engine. please.
    any comments good or bad ie for & against.
    what is this boat like in the sea , how easy is it to launch from a trailer?
    i would be using it for pleasure & a bit of fishing.
    thanks all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭coolvale

the shetland 640 i was watching is now gone.
    i'm now looking at other makes.
    thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

Have a look at www.donedeal.ie . A new ad for boats nearly every hour. Some good deals. But if your gonna use it on river suir and know nothing about boats you gotta be careful. let me know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Skuxx

What sort of budget are you working off, and where will it be used most, as in river, lake or sea? Let us know and we'll try recommend a few boats for you.
    Donedeal and apolloduck are probly the best places to start looking, more so donedeal for that type of boat though!

Advertisement