Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most scumbag thing you've done

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Did a legger on a taxi a couple of times in my youth. Broke a few girls hearts. Stole a girl in work's tips in error one night and by the time I realised what I had done it was too late to own up. Nothing too major thank God!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

pissed in peoples sinks from time to time

ricero wrote: »
    pissed in peoples sinks from time to time

Have done this on occasion when well tuned, but mostly in my own one! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭wurzlitzer

dollyk wrote: »
    let my fone fall into the toilet " after i had used the loo", fished it out and brought it to local vodafone shop. stood there cringing when the chap took it apart, wiping his hands in his trousers, while i explained i had spilt water on it by mistake ugghh.

:D
    I have done this too
    But I never told the guy in the shop that i dropped down the loo, he sent it off to korea or something, and the shop sent me a text when it came back.
    When I went in to the shop they had my water damaged phone, and a A4 of the it's insides show the said water damage.

Of course i feigned shock...
    not really scummy though...just chancing
    I have done worse.

BTW just reading through this thread now...and it rocks

The american Pscycho guy desrved all he got

:D
    Oranage2 wrote: »
    Ha so true !

One of biggest scumbag things I did was one night I was driving home after a few scoops and out of nowhere a bicycle came out and landed on my bonet and flew about 5 meters away from the car,I paniced a bit but I could see the guy wasnt dead but he was f*cked barely moving on the ground, so I turned off my lights and drove around him, no point getting a drunk driving charge over an idiot cycling at night with no lights on!

he landed 5 metres from the car

and you drove around him coz he bounced off the car?

• Advertisement

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Have done this on occasion when well tuned, but mostly in my own one! :o

same couldnt be bothered walking up my stairs

ricero wrote: »
    same couldnt be bothered walking up my stairs

Oh no, I don't do it in the kitchen sink! :eek:

Bathroom sink only but I do like it in the shower too! ;)

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Oh no, I don't do it in the kitchen sink! :eek:

Bathroom sink only but I do like it in the shower too! ;)

ah kitchen sink has been done on a few drunken nights ;) yea the shower aswell it would be rude not to :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 460 ✭✭Gerty

There was a man once. I don't recall his name. Frequented the billiard palace downtown. He made a comfortable wagering whether or not he could swallow certain objects, billiard balls being a specialty. He'd take a ball, stick it in his gullet and regurgitate it. One day, I decided to challenge this man. Ten thousand dollars to do the trick with a billiard ball of my choosing. Now he knew I had seen him do this trick at least a dozen times so I can only surmise that he thought I was stupid. I laid out the cash and he swallowed the ball. It lodged in his throat and he choked to death right on the spot. What I knew and he didn't was that the billiard ball was one sixteenth of an inch larger than the other balls, just too large for him to swallow. Do you know what the moral of this tale is, My friends?

I don't

Choose your own balls?
    get to know your balls first?

• Advertisement

Never swallow the white

carry around a ruler?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭chicken fingers

Gerty wrote: »
    There was a man once. I don't recall his name. Frequented the billiard palace downtown. He made a comfortable wagering whether or not he could swallow certain objects, billiard balls being a specialty. He'd take a ball, stick it in his gullet and regurgitate it. One day, I decided to challenge this man. Ten thousand dollars to do the trick with a billiard ball of my choosing. Now he knew I had seen him do this trick at least a dozen times so I can only surmise that he thought I was stupid. I laid out the cash and he swallowed the ball. It lodged in his throat and he choked to death right on the spot. What I knew and he didn't was that the billiard ball was one sixteenth of an inch larger than the other balls, just too large for him to swallow. Do you know what the moral of this tale is, My friends?
    yeah, were talking about original new material and you are regurgitating stuff we've all seen before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Trooperboyo

I was having a few cans wathing a film on tv and was going to the toilet a lot. So then I figured; why go to the toilet when there is an empty cans around! Didn't miss any important parts of the film after that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

I was having a few cans wathing a film on tv and was going to the toilet a lot. So then I figured; why go to the toilet when there is an empty cans around! Didn't miss any important parts of the film after that
    Since Sky invented Live Pause, pissing in cans is down 14%

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭turnfan

Paid a clamper with a 50 euro note that was 75% up my ass for the 20 mins I waited for him. Felt bad about that. FYI I wasn't illegally parked (in the driveway of my house in an estate!!!!) , and got my money back from apoca.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Fozzydog3

When we where about 10 me and my friend would go to this one park a few times a month and do dumps on the slide and in the maze and we'd make younger kids run through the maze and over our poo . oh how we laughed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Fozzydog3 wrote: »
    When we where about 10 me and my friend would go to this one park a few times a month and do dumps on the slide and in the maze and we'd make younger kids run through the maze and over our poo . oh how we laughed

Ha ha, that's terrible, and I am worse for wetting myself laughing at it:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I used to work with people with disabilities and one of the guys I used to take out to the shops etc. was a complete ****ing asshole. He was a big obese guy who'd insult me from the start of my day to the end, boast about how much money he had and tell me all about his (make believe) girl-friends.

One day after I dropped him home, I stole his walking stick and gave it to another service user who needed it more.

I was like a modern day Robin Hood, I stole from the cnuts and gave to the retarded.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

Used to go to the local fields with me mates and set fire to some trees ,
    sometimes I'd just stare into the flames for ages becoming hypnotized by the flames.
    Oh and at Halloween I used to aim Fireworks at kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭seanmc1980

Don’t know if i should share this but here goes! remember i was quiet drunk and it was about 7 years ago.

I went home with this girl under the assumption of getting laid. turned out she wasn't up for it and just wanted to cuddle, i was well pissed off cos i had made the wrong choice and a picked this girl over a dead cert, she fell asleep and i got up, robbed 50 quid out of her purse and left her, got a chicken roll and taxi home,

still feel **** anytime i think about that!

around the same time i was with a 5 to 2 bird (she was very heavy and had spots on her ass) i did the deed, i just put my clothes on and walked out the front door didn't even say thanks just left her face down ass in the air.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭Catxscotch

seanmc1980 wrote: »
    Don’t know if i should share this but here goes! remember i was quiet drunk and it was about 7 years ago.

I went home with this girl under the assumption of getting laid. turned out she wasn't up for it and just wanted to cuddle, i was well pissed off cos i had made the wrong choice and a picked this girl over a dead cert, she fell asleep and i got up, robbed 50 quid out of her purse and left her, got a chicken roll and taxi home,

around the same time i was with a 5 to 2 bird (she was very heavy and had spots on her ass) i did the deed, i just put my clothes on and walked out the front door didn't even say thanks just left her face down ass in the air.

There are no words- i am speechless!!

I threw a runner at a teacher when he didn't give me a peno on a sports day. Bit harsh now I think of it:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Eroticfishcake

Catxscotch wrote: »
    There are no words- i am speechless!!

Yes there are..'spots on her ass' : eeeewwww gross :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭lastlaugh

Me and a load of me mates use to lob bricks and stuff at the Fire Brigade at Hollaween if they dared show up and try put out the fire.

We also put FloGas bottles in the fire for the craic. BOOM!

Does that count?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

seanmc1980 wrote: »

I must be getting old....wtf is a 5 to 2 bird?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Eroticfishcake

lastlaugh wrote: »
    Me and a load of me mates use to lob bricks and stuff at the Fire Brigade at Hollaween if they dared show up and try put out the fire.

We also put FloGas bottles in the fire for the craic. BOOM!

Does that count?

Yeh definitely counts as scumbaggery and prickish alright..hope you never need the firebrigade to cut you out of an accident while some little scumbag is wasting their time :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

I touched myself once

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Shreddingblood

Took a slash on the wall of a church in Navan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭smurfy89

I must be getting old....wtf is a 5 to 2 bird?

Had no idea either ... http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Five-to-two-er

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

smurfy89 wrote: »

urban dictionary is blocked in work:rolleyes:cnuts lol can you copy and paste?

Advertisement