Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most scumbag thing you've done

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    Myself and a couple of the guys were on the lash in dun laoghaire , and on the way home we needed to use the bathroom, we went down a narrow lane, and there was a homeless scumbag person sleeping beside a bin, lets just say we decided too cool him down as it was a warm night hahaha!!

That's pretty low tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭skipz

Blackcats + real cat = dead cat.... :rolleyes:
    was'nt me though, thankfully!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Myself and a couple of the guys were on the lash in dun laoghaire , and on the way home we needed to use the bathroom, we went down a narrow lane, and there was a homeless scumbag person sleeping beside a bin, lets just say we decided too cool him down as it was a warm night hahaha!!
    Thats a really f@#ked up thing to do. Ive done my fair share of bad stuff but thats just cruel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 thanatos12

Your the kind of guy who deserves to get his head kicked in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

Thats a really f@#ked up thing to do. Ive done my fair share of bad stuff but thats just cruel.

Relax there man. Stop trying to be a hero, it was only some smelly scumbag, he probably pisses himself anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

the way this story is told is almost as repulsive as the act itself..

Blackrock pfffffft not surprised!

thanatos12 wrote: »
    Your the kind of guy who deserves to get his head kicked in.

Computer gangster:rolleyes:
    Go back to bed, your teddy is waiting for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

How do you know he was a scumbag?
    The poor homeless bastard is just trying to catch a few Zs and you piss all over him???!?!

You win the thread!:rolleyes:

i love the way people from Blackrock are unpopular, sometimes its totally justified!
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Relax there man. Stop trying to be a hero, it was only some smelly scumbag, he probably pisses himself anyway
    You might just be a sociopath.

• Advertisement

tman wrote: »
    How do you know he was a scumbag?
    The poor homeless bastard is just trying to catch a few Zs and you piss all over him???!?!

Well man considering he was homeless:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭celtic Liger

stole from shops, always newsagents...there was loads of us doing that in primary school. dealt illegal substances.. a lot, but only coke makes me feel guilty. ripped off a long term girlfriend with nearly all of her "best" friends and probably the most shameful of them all...(shudder)...i once voted for fianna fáil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Please people, don't feed the troll.

yeah yeah yawn sure you did ..... wheres my copy of american pschyo ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

All scumbags / scangers should be exterminated IMO.

Nobody on this thread has posted anything really scummy yet.

Well man considering he was homeless:rolleyes:

dude someday your gona have to move out of your ma & da's gaf in 'da
    Rock' and your ****** ways ain't gona fly when you have to exist and operate in other parts of the city...this is when you'll meet people who'll gladly break your nose to put manners on you..
    ever look at a guy with a black eye and just know he ****in diserved it...that'll be you!
    you come from a privileged area but you behave like an animal! i blame your parents!
    now go tell mum and dod they did a **** job and you should be put in quarantine till your 21.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭Hackysack

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    Please people, don't feed the troll.
    ^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Piriz wrote: »
    dude someday your gona have to move out of your ma & da's gaf in 'da
    Rock' and your ****** ways ain't gona fly when you have to exist and operate in other parts of the city...this is when you'll meet people who'll gladly break your nose to put manners on you..
    ever look at a guy with a black eye and just know he ****in diserved it...that'll be you!
    you come from a privileged area but you behave like an animal! i blame your parents!
    now go tell mum and dod they did a **** job and you should be put in quarantine till your 21.

I don't see why everyone is going mad at Mr. Cowboy, thread asks what most scumbag thing you've done and he has told us.

Not condoning what he did by any means of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Scumbag troll is a liar.
    Judging by all your posts you deem yourself as a posh c*nt. But then again you started a thread about your friend who's on the 'dole' asking questions for him. ;)
    Hope you sorted out your dole problems. :pac:

..Sorry for going OT. I dislike trolls..

creggy wrote: »
    I don't see why everyone is going mad at Mr. Cowboy, thread asks what most scumbag thing you've done and he has told us.

fair point creggy, i just read some of his other posts tho and he deserved to be made aware of the above...
    im not a fan of his ilk!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

I've robbed people of their money and drinks in nightclubs/at parties.

That's the only thing I've done that I'd consider scumbagish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

creggy wrote: »

More the way in which he told it really, and his obvious lack of regard for someones life just because they happen to be homeless, as demonstrated by his subsequent posts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

When I was 18 I voted for Fianna Fail ,felt really scummy about it ever since.

That was a terrible thing to do. Shame!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

When we were kids we couldn't get up to too much scumbaggery.

Slippery trackies and hoodies were not availible. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Shoplifting probably. But I was a nerd scumbag. I used to rob novels and comics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭fillmore jive

Stole a chair from Burger King when I was drunk one night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Hosed out a ripe peppery porridgy Sh1t in the kiddies corner of BurgerKing,which was set up for an impending party, just behind a chair.

Phhhhtttttt fcuking bang was dire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Hosed out a ripe peppery porridgy Sh1t in the kiddies corner of BurgerKing,which was set up for an impending party, just behind a chair.

Sure you did.

Lotta trolls in hurr today.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

One step up from exposing yourself to the kiddies really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

fuck. off.
    it's. not. funny.

POSTER BANNED

Advertisement