Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Most scumbag thing you've done

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jumbone

Piriz wrote: »
    the way this story is told is almost as repulsive as the act itself..

Blackrock pfffffft not surprised!

Me neither, it's only down the road from Dun Laoighre sure...
    Hank_Jones wrote: »
    I laughed. :p

The bang was dire. :D

You must have terrible breath

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

I shot J.R

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

weiland79 wrote: »
    Shagged best mates girlfriend when he was in the bed beside us(twice)
    ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Mike 1972 wrote: »
    ?
    Presumably drunk or extremely lacking in balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

I road a Southampton bird in the arches across from the front door of bad bobs in town (Dublin city for all you non dubs) when I was roughly 19. Stopped momentarily when the Gardaí walked passed and it looked like we were only kissing.

Hitched up her skirt and away we went. was only like 00:30 on a Friday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭wireless101

alwaysadub wrote: »
    No cos i'm not a scumbag

Insecure? Defo a tinker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭gent9662

Pissed in a pint glass in DCU and went up to bar man that had just started to tell him that I had got a bad pint from him. I asked him to try it to see what he thought. He gave me a new pint and I said thanks!

Pissy thing to do eh!

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭rhythm90

Took a **** in the urinal of a small pub once on the day of my leaving cert results because I was out of money by 3pm and had an entire day of drinking still to do and cos a mate offered me €25 to do it...

Got found out though and a few months later the owner squared up to me with and held a small axe to my neck and threatened me.

Had it in my mind to call the guards and have him for it, but I kinda figured since it was a ****ty thing I'd done (pun intented), we'd leave it at that and we'd never bother each other again.

See him around the place occasionaly (small town life eh...?) but we just turn our heads and keep going.

My bad, but we're square I reckon.

Oh and also tea bagged my mate who, whilst drunk, had previously pissed in my kettle some months back. So at a session at around 8am, I shnake into the room where he's asleep with his mouth open... (original plan was to just **** him up with a hoover but when I saw the mouth open I thought it'd be hilarious) ...

Also probably worth mentioning I had some black spraypaint on my balls at the time too.... Dont ask.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

rhythm90 wrote: »
    Oh and also tea bagged my mate who, whilst drunk, had previously pissed in my kettle some months back. So at a session at around 8am, I shnake into the room where he's asleep with his mouth open... (original plan was to just **** him up with a hoover but when I saw the mouth open I thought it'd be hilarious) ...

Also probably worth mentioning I had some black spraypaint on my balls at the time too.... Dont ask.

Thats not scummy, thats gay.

• Advertisement

Indeed I see the fine line... but it really was a case of being there at the time... :D

Facker wont be pissin in my kettle again any time soon...!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

So to summarize, you put your balls in his mouth..

That is indeed quite gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

Were you not afraid he'd wake up and bite your sack off :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Stunt like that could easily have gone balls up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭the_dark_side

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    Myself and a couple of the guys were on the lash in dun laoghaire , and on the way home we needed to use the bathroom, we went down a narrow lane, and there was a homeless scumbag person sleeping beside a bin, lets just say we decided too cool him down as it was a warm night hahaha!!

says alot about the attitude of the Blackrock ilk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Well man considering he was homeless:rolleyes:

Ah so because he was homeless hes a scumbag and by your logic he must piss on people too as hes a scumbag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

steddyeddy wrote: »
    Ah so because he was homeless hes a scumbag and by your logic he must piss on people too as hes a scumbag

Well he hardly has a house:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i drank a can of lager in a bus stop at night years ago, felt very uneasy about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 MikeRoeSopht

Paid a visit to my teachers house at night and painted his car with 10 litres of black high gloss Dulux paint.

Next mornig in school he had big bags under his eyes and paint under his nails. This was because I did my homework very well and he gave me a bad mark.
    Got expelled

Then had whole of 2nd yr off school
    Went to boarding school down the country
    Was expelled in 3rd year for selling hash
    Took 4th yr off
    did 5th n 6th in another school

was also arrested in France for stealing from shops
    bricked a few neighbour's windows in the estate
    stole money from mother and granny - caught

Guess I was a right little bollix
    My mate has me beat tho, he went to 4 different schools

never been arrested in Ireland - woo hoo

finally matured
    decent hard working tax paying citizen now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭HereNorThere

Someone stole something from me, so to retaliate I used the bathroom then threw her shoes in the toilet before flushing it. :o

If I could go back in time I'm not sure if I would do it again or not. She's one of those husband stealer kinda sluts, so maybe I would do it again.

It's the most unchristian thing I ever did. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Very tame in comparasin, but my sister's lighter wasted last night so she brought the toaster up to bed with her so she could light fags during the night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

I tucked my tracksuit bottoms in my shok boyizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. (okay I didn't but I thought it'd sound funny ;))

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 222 ✭✭keithg89

I tucked my tracksuit bottoms in my shok boyizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. (okay I didn't but I thought it'd sound funny ;))
    It doesn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭messymess

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Very tame in comparasin, but my sister's lighter wasted last night so she brought the toaster up to bed with her so she could light fags during the night!

Classy!

What's her number? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

keithg89 wrote: »
    It doesn't.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭HereNorThere

:(

I thought it was funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Paid a visit to my teachers house at night and painted his car with 10 litres of black high gloss Dulux paint.

Next mornig in school he had big bags under his eyes and paint under his nails. This was because I did my homework very well and he gave me a bad mark.
    Got expelled

Then had whole of 2nd yr off school
    Went to boarding school down the country
    Was expelled in 3rd year for selling hash
    Took 4th yr off
    did 5th n 6th in another school

was also arrested in France for stealing from shops
    bricked a few neighbour's windows in the estate
    stole money from mother and granny - caught

Guess I was a right little bollix
    My mate has me beat tho, he went to 4 different schools

never been arrested in Ireland - woo hoo

finally matured
    decent hard working tax paying citizen now

OHH your quite bad!:eek: Stealing from your mother, very bad tut, tut!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 galwaymanc

Hey mate if your father forgave you dont beat yourself up about it. We're all human and we all make mistakes.
    thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭spiralbound

Myself and a couple of the guys were on the lash in dun laoghaire , and on the way home we needed to use the bathroom, we went down a narrow lane, and there was a homeless scumbag person sleeping beside a bin, lets just say we decided too cool him down as it was a warm night hahaha!!

Dickheads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

We were on the way home and two fagdicks in a blue car were parked in the main street spitting at passers by. We gave one a smack in the face after they spat at a cyclist.

They literally cried as spit dribbled down their faces outside bray civic centre. They sped off obscured by tinted windows and threw a some wet paper at us as they passed by.

George Michael couldn't have been as Gay as these pair of brats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Yeah them gays are terrible for spitting at people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Kimia

You sound like a really horrible person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

My very guilty pleasures - some scanger mobiles, some dance music (90s) and playboy stuff. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Kiwi Chick

Crazy stuff guys!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Shame on me, but once, I drove with the fog lights on during bright day. I know, it is awful, but it happened and I cannot take it back. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭investment

I heard about that, it was in the southsider newspaper I think. Did you guys ever got caught after?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

Hmm... can't think of anything really scummy that I did. On a few occasions I peed in public, but this was always in a back alley or somewhere nobody could see me and there were no public toilets open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

nothing scumbaggy about pissing in public if youve really got to go, theres no alternative and you do it as far away from where people are likely to be walking as possible

its a natural bodily function ffs, and theres no way to prevent yourself from going when you reach a certain point - a point im sure we've all reached at some stage. whats the alternative like? wet yourself? that still entails pissing in public

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

should have used a sink:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Got absolutely pissed drunk on my boyfriend's birthday last new years when we were out clubbing and threw up everywhere...I was too drunk to get myself to a toilet. Completely ruined his night and he'd to take me home early before 1am.

Not very scumbag-ish, but I still feel like shít over it anyway :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

Sad fact is that there is a grey area in us all....
    even those who deem themselves to be "nice" - we've all done something scumbag-ish.

The only thing that matters was what you did called for. That seperates the true scum from the action-reaction in life.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭David900

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Got absolutely pissed drunk on my boyfriend's birthday last new years when we were out clubbing and threw up everywhere...I was too drunk to get myself to a toilet. Completely ruined his night and he'd to take me home early before 1am.

Not very scumbag-ish, but I still feel like shít over it anyway :(

How can anyone bear to be friends with you? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭dj jarvis

ok have been thinking about this and this is my one

dont know if you know shankill dart station but its a box like structure with 2 entrances , both you climb steps up to , with roller shutters on each door

Halloween me and my partner in crime had 1/4 dynamite bangers ( if you had them you will know these ****ers :D )
    so about twenty people in the ticket office sheltering out of the rain ,
    me one side , buddy the other , fired up the explosives and pulled down the shutters , and let me tell you the ****ing bang could be heard in howth :eek:

its all tiled inside so the echo and the magnification of the sound must have been imminence

to this day i feel so so sorry for the poor people inside , if it was me inside i would have shat my self good and proper , christ i was a little bolloix :eek:

mind you i nearly shat myself laughing at the time so swings and roundabouts :D

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭lesserspottedchloe

how did everyone miss the one with the cat and the 'black cat'? That gets my vote as the most scummy in this thread anyway.Not too far removed from 'pissing on a homeless man' as both acts display a total lack of empathy and mental soundness....The worst I can remember doing is eating soggy, cold, leftover Mc Donalds at an airport because we had run out of money and were staaaarving..and once after an all-night house party myself and a friend were so desperate for a ciggie that we 'recovered' one from a rotten ashtray..bleughhh! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 479 ✭✭Ev84

I once put 2 sugars in my tea instead of the usual 1...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

David900 wrote: »
    How can anyone bear to be friends with you? :mad:

Are you being serious or have I missed the sarcasm? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Me and three friends snuck into a building site.. Smashed windows on a jcb and tried to drive the roller... Down a hill :/ Also figured out how to work the massive tanker full of water.
    Friend got arrested..
    Oh well :Z

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭David900

_meehan_ wrote: »
    Are you being serious or have I missed the sarcasm? :confused:

Nah only pulling your leg.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭dollyk

let my fone fall into the toilet " after i had used the loo", fished it out and brought it to local vodafone shop. stood there cringing when the chap took it apart, wiping his hands in his trousers, while i explained i had spilt water on it by mistake ugghh.

Advertisement