Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most scumbag thing you've done

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

I shot the Sheriff
    pragmatic1 wrote: »
    What about the deputy. Did you shoot him.
    I did not shoot the deputy

Seemingly its legal then ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 479 ✭✭Ev84

iSoap wrote: »
    Shot an insurgent in the kneecaps when I did my tour with 3 Para in Afghanistan. Keeps me up at night.

You should get a mud-flap for that top lip of yours ;) you know, to stop all the bulls**t spraying everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Panda General

i used to go round pissing on car door handles when i was younger don't ask why i really stupid back then, i know its not the worst scumbag thing to do but that's the worst i can think of.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I really dont know what the definition of 'scummy ' is.One night I deliberately seduced a decent married guy ,just for a kick.He was crying out of guilt after .And no ,I didnt feel bad after thinking about it .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

eternal wrote: »
    I really dont know what the definition of 'scummy ' is.One night I deliberately seduced a decent married guy ,just for a kick.He was crying out of guilt after .And no ,I didnt feel bad after thinking about it .
    Thats very high up on the scummy scale.

• Advertisement

To be fair I didnt tie the guy down ,he had a choice .And its not half as bad as what was done to be by men over the years .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Being a typical little scumbag in my youth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

To be fair I didnt tie the guy down ,he had a choice .And its not half as bad as what was done to be by men over the years .

that guy = men :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

And its not half as bad as what was done to be by men over the years .

You've found your level obviously.

Completely wrong interpretation.I enjoyed being with him.Other 'men' as stated ,not so much .Plus note the word decent .And yeah I knew Id get slated but at least Im being honest ,compared to a lot of posts (which are real) on this.I mean ,I threw apples.That doesnt even deserve a response.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

So ... assuming he was guilty by reason of being born with a cock and balls, what had his wife done to you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 479 ✭✭Ev84

I knew I'd get slated

You are getting slated for not feeling guilty. I hate people who have no conscience. Dangerous f**kers they are.
    I mean, I threw apples. That doesnt even deserve a response.

For that now, I'm going to give it a response...
    roast wrote: »
    I was tame and threw apples at cars.

I threw them at doctors... An apple a day keeps the doctor away (If you throw it hard enough ;))

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Stole a chair from Burger King when I was drunk one night

I stole a highchair from McDonalds in Sydney, got chased down the road with it too :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭PARKHEAD67

Pauleta wrote: »
    I once wore my mates celtic jersey because i spilled something on my t shirt. The embarrassment of walking home was unimaginable. I looked like i was going to steal something.
    Aye, must have made quite a difference to your usual daily garb-Armani suits and whatnot. Ya walloper:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

Wow...you are a gob****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

In eternal's defence, the husband was the true scumbag here.

If someone is going to cheat, they'll cheat. What does it matter if it's with you or the next person they meet?!?!? (I'm a poet and I didn't know it!:P)
    I've been the "other person" once, and the guy who has been cheated on. In both cases there was one, and only one scumbag - the person who did the cheating.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭yogimotorsport

I used hate a lad with a passion when i was younger ,he used always have his car parked with sunroof tilted up,iv lost count the amount of times i knelt on the roof and pissed through the sunroof,thank god iv grown up since then and were now civil towards each other

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭gargleblaster

ok well let me set myself up for judgment here then. i have cheated on a few boyfriends before, for revenge after i'd found out they'd cheated on me. now i know this isn't the most logical thing to do, i should have just broken up with them, but i was young and obviously being stupid.

i never thought of it as a particularly scumbaggy thing to do, though i do know it wasn't right. i guess in actuality it really is a scumbag thing to do. so there's my answer: revenge cheating.

also i disagree with the tman, if the other person knows the person they're with is married, they're not exactly being non-scumbaggy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭tricks

tman wrote: »
    In eternal's defence, the husband was the true scumbag here.

If someone is going to cheat, they'll cheat. What does it matter if it's with you or the next person they meet?!?!? (I'm a poet and I didn't know it!:P)
    I've been the "other person" once, and the guy who has been cheated on. In both cases there was one, and only one scumbag - the person who did the cheating.

Completely agree with you

A lad spilled some of his drink on me in a nightclub once so after apologising profusely we got chatting. A few minutes later some girl comes charging over screaming her head off, pushed him out of the way and proceeded to verbally abuse and threaten me saying 'dats me fella I HAVE A BABY WIT HIM ya little slut ya fúcking whore' and the likes. Granted yeah she was drunk but jesus she didn't speak a word to him just attacked me.

I've noticed this more and more among young people, if someone cheats it's nearly always the 'other person' who gets the bad name and the abuse and the couple almost always stay together? Bunch of lunatics in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

One night I deliberately seduced a decent married guy ,just for a kick.He was crying out of guilt after .And no ,I didnt feel bad after thinking about it .
    tricks wrote: »

I've noticed this more and more among young people, if someone cheats it's nearly always the 'other person' who gets the bad name and the abuse and the couple almost always stay together? Bunch of lunatics in my opinion

I think ppl have an issue with the bits I have highlighted more than just the cheating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Hmmmm.....

Bought a Kabab, took a bite, didnt like it so I threw it a sleeping homeless man - Probably not my greatest moment -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Oranage2 wrote: »
    Hmmmm.....

Bought a Kabab, took a bite, didnt like it so I threw it a sleeping homeless man - Probably not my greatest moment -

He was probably grateful for it

...unless it was from Abrakebabra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭tricks

Bitter?

That's not being scummy, that's just being an evil cúnt

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭omen80

I used to work nights in an office but my supervisor was a total bitch. Whenever I was alone and had to fart I would sit on her chair, pull my pants down and let rip......

That's more immature than scumbag really but it felt like I was getting one back at her!

How do any of you know if Im even telling the truth.I could be half man /half wilderbeast.This is the internet after all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Mmm, I probably had done something scummy before, I just can't remember anything (for a gawson my memory has gone to ****).

Well I told a preacher on Grafton Street to **** off once, but he started annoying me personally.
    While playing soccer I once followed through on a clearance to kick a dude in the nads, not my proudest moment, but he went in two footed on me.
    Hurled soccer related abuse the odd time when I was drunk.

Can't remember anything else. I'm normally quite an easy going guy, hooray for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

I was in a club in Galway with two of my friends and this lad came over to us trying to start a row with us, he was inebriated but he was still a sack.

Anyway he was taking his phone out of his pocket and a 50 fell out without him noticing so I stepped on it, hence covering it with my foot.

Then he asked one of the lads to hold all of his stuff, phone, smokes and wallet. Amongst the items was another 50, so my friend asked me for a 20 euro note and I gave it to him, which he replaced with your man's 50, your man didn't cop on at all and he ended fecking off after trying to start another fight with us.

I didn't regret or feel bad it at all but I suppose it was a scumbag thing to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

How do any of you know if Im even telling the truth.I could be half man /half wilderbeast.This is the internet after all.

Is that the sound of back-pedaling I hear?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

This thread reminds me of being a kid trying to think of some tame shiit i did to tell the priest in confession.

• Advertisement

Why is everyone so mean to homeless people on this forum.No one knows what the future holds ,anyone could be homeless themselves in the future.I remember being in London and met the nicest ,most intelligent homelesss people .My heart goes out to them.

Advertisement