Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI 365 account not working today

Options
  • 07-12-2010 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭

Hi

Went to withdraw money at the atm today and it said 'your card is not valid for 365 services'. So I then tried my card at several other atm's and got the same message for all. I also wanted to use my card on billpay.ie to pay a littlewoods bill and it was refused. I have been using my bank of Ireland card for years and never had a problem or a message like todays. My card is valid until september 2012. I rang banking 365 today and they were not able to help, they just told me to contact my branch which will have to be next Tuesday now as its a bank holiday on monday. Does anyone have any idea what could be going on. I am not overdrawn on the account and I need to withdraw money for the weekend. I went online on the banking 365 website and it gave me my account balance.

Thanks
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement