Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to move back to Ireland and need a place to stay!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭poochierockz

supermommy wrote: »
    It was for a position with the mobile network 3, I didnt get it but thats ok. Was just trying to move to Dublin but I think we are happy to stay near Limerick. :)

Im from Northern Cali.

Are you having any luck?

Ahh well, im sure something else will come up for ye =)

I'm not having any luck at all at the moment. I've tried contacting recruitment agencies, hostels, hotels, au pair agencies, no one ever gets back to me unfortunately. I can understand why considering I'm not actually there but it's super frustrating!!

My plan at the moment is to save up enough to live for a few months and head over and apply to anything and everything and hopefully get something then. If not, fly back home again.. hoping it wont come to that though! Risky plan I know, but I'm so determined to go!!

Advertisement