Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red tipped Hornady Vmax 17grain HMR

Options
  • 31-07-2010 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering what people are paying for this specific round per box.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

johngalway wrote: »

16 euro a box. What are you getting them for John? The last dealer's I was in has a similar ballistic tip forget the brand, but he reckoned they where pretty much the same. They were 13.50 a box, I plan on trying them next time I need some.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

€20 :rolleyes:

I knew it was steep at the time, €16 sounds a lot better to me. Do you mind me asking where you got them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

15-17 euro a box

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

€20 :rolleyes:

I knew it was steep at the time, €16 sounds a lot better to me. Do you mind me asking where you got them?

I get them in Topgun in Drogheda so it's a bit out of the way for you. The 20 grain XTp's are 19 a box there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

19 to 22 Euro in Limerick for a box of 50 (depending on dealers mood) which was 6 months ago or more. Travelled to Galway all the way up to Duffys where I paid the expected price of 16 Euro
    Or 16.50 for hornady.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭tfox

€15 in Aim and Swing between Mountnugent and Killnilick, Co.Cavan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

bullets wrote: »
    19 to 22 Euro in Limerick for a box of 50 (depending on dealers mood) which was 6 months ago or more. Travelled to Galway all the way up to Duffys where I paid the expected price of 16 Euro
    Or 16.50 for hornady.
    Is that the Fishin and shooting store:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Is that the Fishin and shooting store:rolleyes:

Yep. Last time I went in they had no shotgun ammo or no rimfire ammo when I went to buy some which was a real
    shocker!

~B

Advertisement