Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 settings: Samsung Omnia Pro B7330

Options
  • 31-07-2010 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hey Boardies,

I am having some slight problems trying to get my phone to receive MMS messages.
    I have the Samsung Omnia Pro B7330 which I brought back from Germany. I've searched around on the internet and O2 website, and the old O2 settings thread (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055516939). But nothing seems to work, especially since when I'm inputting a new MMS setting I notice that it's missing some stuff, such as the APN which is nowhere on the list.

Does anyone have any experience with this phone? I am not sure if they even sell it in Ireland since I've not seen it in the stores nor is it on the O2 list to have the settings smsed to you.

Any help would be appreciated.

Temz

Comments

Advertisement