Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin 15 Camera Club

Options
  • 31-07-2010 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Is there a Camera Club in the Dublin 15 area or is there anyone willing to start one up ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

http://www.stbrigidsphotogroup.ie/
    Welcome to St Brigids Photo Group!

Welcome to St Brigids Photo Group!

St Brigids Photo Group has existed for about 10 years and meets every Wednesday night at 19:00 in the Blanchardstown Centre Library.

The aim and objective of St Brigids Photo Group is to promote and encourage photography by aiding, informing and instructing those interested in photography and providing facilities to this end.

St Brigids Photo Group also organises many events including exhibitions, regular photo competitions, workshops, studio sessions, outings and a number of social events during the year. Recent trips include trips to Madrid, Venice, London, Portugal, Barcelona, Glendalough, Co. Antrim, and The Burren.

St Brigids Photo Group's facilities include studio lights, laptop, projector and screen, mount cutters and many other items available to both existing and new members.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mysons

Thanks for the information Thaedydal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

Thanks as well. I must join.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I think I might just pop along as well so..... join up.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭eddie

Is this for digital or film ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Both as far as I know.

yes i reall must try go to is this week.

well I went along last night and found it very good. nice people there and very informative. I met with Barry and he filled me in on how the club works. And i have to say im liking the look of it so far.

If any one is intrested in going along next week its moved to the roslawn in at 7pm. Upstars in the roslawn I believe. Its competion night so they do these in the pub onece a month it seems.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭Fuseman

Moved into the area recently and just wondering if there is a good camera club in the Dublin 15 area?
    Thanks in advance

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

St. Brigids mentioned above is a great club and still on the go. They meet in the library on wednesday evenings.

• Advertisement

well In case your looking for us this wensday we will not be in the libary this wensday as its competition night so its upstairs in the rose lawn this wensday. Onece a month we go to the roselawn... uasually at the end of the month...
    But you welcome to come along and see how thins work...

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭shelly6

Is this still on Wednesday nights in the library?

Think so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭achtungbarry

Gaspode wrote: »
    Think so.

We have actually now moved to Tuesday evenings at 7pm and our new venue is St Brigid's Community Centre in Blanchardstown Village.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭kevc2

The camera club looks really well organised, would you be able to tell me how much it is for membership?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭bigjoe

From now to September 2013 it would be €35.00.

Just one thing it is 8pm in St Brigids Community Centre.

Advertisement