Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hatemail Thread (Of Fun)

Options
  • 31-07-2010 9:42pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Right, I've played more SF4 this week than I have in the last three months, really enjoying it mostly because I don't have WoW to suck me back into it's soul crushing clutches.

However, while I may be stuck in GFWL while all of you lot are off galavanting in SSF4, it doesn't remove the fact that it's still full of salty children just itching to open their big mouth when things don't go there way.

Rather than cry over it, let's make some fun of it.

I've already made a fool of someone calling me cheater by showing relevant communities his unfounded bollocks via a movie + his hate mail, and been called a Nigger in the past. Tonight I got a player who claims he was happy to see a half decent Balrog in the 1st game but was bitter that I wasn't chasing him down in the second game when I had 50% more health than he did. Not only did he whinge about how I should 'play the game' for fun (which I was) but he also tells me to "Turtle if you want but keep it to Irish players so as not to disrupt the properly developed countries with it" - Kinda ironic that for all his "It's a game omg stop turtling" comments (which were untrue) that he's whinging about it being a game and yet he's the one going off spouting insulting garbage about it like it's srs bsns :rolleyes:

Found it quite funny ;)

We know Cunny (Was Cunny wasn't it?) annihilating some hater going around saying he could beat him easily, what else has happened since yall got Super? Or just memorable mail in general - Spill the beans!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

We have one of these already.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055909617

It fell back a bit I think because everyone in the world became mysteriously nice all of a sudden.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭ogiekeaney

got some mail from an irish dude. we had a few games and it was clear he was fairly new and he dropped just as i was about to beat him. i thought id give him the benefit of the doubt as he was irish. text him "tut tut?" to which replied.." message someone who cares ****face":(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

I always find that logic amusing.

If he didn't care, he wouldn't have rage quit and sent a nasty message.

@ rope..

ehhhhhh I assume your talking about that guy who was trolling a youtube video of a match between doom and dreddy calling them scrubs. I manipulated him into playing me online with the use of father ted jokes and uploaded the fight? Otherwise I'm not sure what you mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭CrossBreed

I've had some fantastic ones.

The most recent was an American kid who rage quit just as I was about to win in ranked. Sent him a message saying "Aw man, not cool". He then invited me to a private Endless lobby and started trash talking about how he was going to rape me and something ridiculous about Irish people (can't remember what). Perfected him on the first round and he rage quit again.

Put a smirk on my face. :P

Advertisement