Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Coverage in Monaghan

• 31-07-2010 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi,
    Looking at upgrading to the iphone 4 and by far the best deal available is on the three network. Has anyone hear any experience of them in the Monaghan town area especially in relation to 3g coverage.

writhen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭ankles

Hi, same question re Castleblayney. Does 3 have good coverage/any coverage, also in wider Monaghan?

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

Ye, pretty good! Up north is brutal tho, have been meaning to get onto them about that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭TylerIE

last poster was lucky with them. I had them 18months ago, for a while, and little/no coverage around Ballybay / Carrick / Blaney. I had to move back to o2 within a week as I had very patchy coverage in rural areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭fiona12

3 works fine for me 6 miles on Ballybay side of Carrickmacross

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

have a friend on 3 and has full coverage around monaghan town

• Advertisement
Advertisement